Home

[PS4] Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster by Airgens

This is a discussion on [PS4] Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster by Airgens within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2017, 03:29 AM   #1
Rookie

Airgens's Arena

OVR: 0
[PS4] Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster by Airgens

CURRENT STATUS: The roster is NOT yet finished due to the CAP system in 2k18, faces aren't where I want them to be yet, too many players look the exact same and I'm having a CRAZY hard time making these guys look the way I had them in 2k17.

The sole purpose of this roster is to create a "balanced" fantasy draft roster for MyLEAGUE. With players ranging from the 60's all the way up to the current NBA, & created players. There will be around 30 to 40 90-overall players in the draft pool. I'm trying to do away with duplicates but situations like having Miami LeBron & '07 Cavs LeBron, or for another ex: Current Melo & Nuggets Melo, I'll keep both into the draft pool.

Now for the CAP's, they will all have distinct signature styles, faces, accessories & tendencies that will make everyone feel different in their own way. Fictional players will all have their strengths & weaknesses, YouTubers/Highschoolers will look and have the correct signatures styles as they do in real life as well.

The roster will include:
  • Legends (ex: Michael Jordan, Magic, etc.)
  • Throwback Players (ex: '11 Peja from the Mavs)
  • Fictional Players (CAP's & real cyberfaces)
  • YouTubers
  • Highschool Players
CAP's Spreadsheet (Includes positions, simulated stats & ratings)

YouTubers:
  • CashNasty
  • FlightReacts
  • J. Jones (KickGenius)
  • JesserTheLazer
  • Kristopher London (LSK)
  • SoLLUMINATI
  • The Professor
  • TBA...
Highschoolers:
  • LaMelo Ball
  • Zion Williamson
  • Jalon Pipkins (Local)
  • Josh Robinson (Local)
  • Versache Buchanan (Local)
  • TBA...

PSN: Airgens
XBL: Pwjb
My fantasy draft roster for NBA 2K18
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2017, 09:35 PM   #2
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Re: [PS4] Ultimate Fantasy Draft Roster by Airgens

This sounds awesome, looking forward to it!
Old 10-09-2017, 04:50 PM   #3
Rookie

Airgens's Arena

Gameplay from the current state of the roster:

Old 10-12-2017, 03:41 AM   #4
Rookie

Airgens's Arena

CAP Preview #1:

Kristopher "LSK" London
A young 6'10 stretch 4 that could really play the 3 with his skill-set. He can shoot from anywhere on the floor WITH limitless range. LSK on the iso with a slower 4 basically works just about every time. While that being said, his downsides are shot selections, will to play defense & he's injury prone...

John Wilson
The rookie from North Carolina, a 6'9 small forward with the vision of a point guard. Many of his friends back in the day named him the "White LeBron" because of their similarities in playstyle. He can be a little too passive though, and his ability to shoot from outside the painted area (or even scoring in general) is a huge question mark...

Charlie Lloyd
He's a 6'7 two-guard with a consistent stroke from behind the arc, especially from the corner. He's mostly known for being a stand & shoot 3 point player but his mid-range game is highly slept on, he can give you a consistent 15 points a night...

Grayson "The Professor" Boucher
This legend doesn't need much introduction, The Professor is one of the most widely known streetballers of all-time, crazy handles. But that's just about it, him being 33, undersized & not having the best jumpshot doesn't really translate in the league. He "CAN" finish around the rim but it's a tough task for him, resulting in low percentages...

Brady Matthews
B-Matt can give you buckets, it's that simple. He's 6'9 with a crazy wingspan, strong & a great first step. He makes difficult shots a little more often than your average, but he does take ALOT of difficult shots. He normally plays the 3 but can play the 4, his playstyle puts you in the mind of Melo...

Old 10-13-2017, 02:41 PM   #5
Rookie

Airgens's Arena

CAP Preview #2:

Champ Palmer
A 6'2, once in a life time marksman from beyond the arc, you have to force him to take it to the cup. If not? He will knock down the 3 pointer, again, again & again. He's got it with limitless range as well, but due to his size & strength, if you play him to drive, he isn't that much of a factor...

Drazen Jeremic
The 6'11 4-guy from Serbia is very impressive, he can score, rebound, facilitate, & lock you down on the other end. Not only can he give any big man problems on the defensive end, he has the speed to put the clamps on a wing player as well. He has a pretty good 3 pointer but he's even better at facing you up and taking you to the rack...

Joe Lewis
J-Lew plays at an elite level on BOTH ends of the court. One of the best on-ball defenders in the draft but at the same time, he has a crazy scoring ability. He can take you to the rack & finish with flash or mix it up with a dribble pull-up in the mid. He can easily give you 20 a game while giving his match-up hell in the process...

Khalil Gee Jr.
After a standout rookie season, KG has yet to disappoint. His athletism at the point is unmatched, he's improved on his jumpshot from the 3 and his vision has gotten better as well. If I had to give him a comparison to any point guards it would have to be a mixture of abilities of Russell Westbrook but the smoothness of James Harden...

Kyson Moon
One of the newest players of the roster, Kyson Moon is a offensive juggernaut. There's not too many big men you know who's 7'0 and can run the fast break, but Kyson Moon is that guy. He's almost unstoppable with his back to the basket, he has one of the best spin moves in the post and his hook is money. He'll give you 17 & 10 a game...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2017, 02:53 PM   #6
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Lookin awesome, is this supposed to have a pro-am type feel or what?
Old 10-13-2017, 11:32 PM   #7
Rookie

Airgens's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
Lookin awesome, is this supposed to have a pro-am type feel or what?
Thanks alot bro & for the question, thats not the point of the roster its self but the Drew League gameplay was something I have planned for my youtube channel, an upcoming series

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »