Home

SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1)

This is a discussion on SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2019, 04:27 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: SimWorld presents: NBA2K19 "The MyLeague Experience" (X1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCAROLINAKID
So your saying we're getting close lol

Sent from my SM-T350 using Operation Sports mobile app
It's been a month so I highly doubt it but a man can definitely dream
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2019, 04:47 PM   #82
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsman92
It's been a month so I highly doubt it but a man can definitely dream
What does that have to do with anything?? So you think we just been sitting in front of our xboxs for hours for the hell of it? Yea it's been over a month and it's gonna be some more time to get our package where we need it to be. I really wish some of you guys would take 2k to task for all this nonsense we have to edit to get this game playing a good game of simulation basketball.

For the last time...we will let you know when we are satisfied with what we will release as a Simworld product. And not a moment sooner.

Happy gaming

***Note***

We are close. How close...time will tell.

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 03-05-2019, 12:13 AM   #83
Rookie

Whoa whoa whoa I think you misunderstood my post... The point was that it's only been a month since this was announced and while y'all are ahead of the curve because of the work YAK was putting in before y'all decided to join in on the project, it's best to temper your expectations on the release date... I'm pretty familiar with the amount of work you guys put in when it comes to this roster so frankly it's unrealistic to expect them to be done quickly... That's a big reason why the roster is so highly regarded... My post was my lighthearted attempt at backing you guys up when it comes to people asking when it'll be done... Nothing more and nothing less 🤷🏿*♂️
Old 03-05-2019, 12:15 AM   #84
SimWorld C.E.O.

ronyell's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa I think you misunderstood my post... The point was that it's only been a month since this was announced and while y'all are ahead of the curve because of the work YAK was putting in before y'all decided to join in on the project, it's best to temper your expectations on the release date... I'm pretty familiar with the amount of work you guys put in when it comes to this roster so frankly it's unrealistic to expect them to be done quickly... That's a big reason why the roster is so highly regarded... My post was my lighthearted attempt at backing you guys up when it comes to people asking when it'll be done... Nothing more and nothing less *
On behalf of Dreece "my bad" & in regard to your assertion; touche.

Sent from my Note 9 using Tapatalk
Old 03-05-2019, 07:50 AM   #85
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Whoa whoa whoa I think you misunderstood my post... The point was that it's only been a month since this was announced and while y'all are ahead of the curve because of the work YAK was putting in before y'all decided to join in on the project, it's best to temper your expectations on the release date... I'm pretty familiar with the amount of work you guys put in when it comes to this roster so frankly it's unrealistic to expect them to be done quickly... That's a big reason why the roster is so highly regarded... My post was my lighthearted attempt at backing you guys up when it comes to people asking when it'll be done... Nothing more and nothing less *
Yea my bad brother. After 5 hours straight of looking at the edit screen you start to go lil crazy. Ronyell is the late one to the party, Ive had the game since day 2. Im pretty sure YAK had it since day 1 so we are in a very good place currently across all roster fronts and DCs will be rolling out at a good pace post release.

**Edit**

Blame Yellz for the delays. That is all

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2019, 02:16 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
Yea my bad brother. After 5 hours straight of looking at the edit screen you start to go lil crazy. Ronyell is the late one to the party, Ive had the game since day 2. Im pretty sure YAK had it since day 1 so we are in a very good place currently across all roster fronts and DCs will be rolling out at a good pace post release.

**Edit**

Blame Yellz for the delays. That is all

It's all good, you guys did a hell of a job making last year's roster and I've been using the Simworld roster since 2k16... It's too bad you have to do what you do to even make this game playable... A lot of the legwork should be on 2k's end considering they are supposed to be the best sim sports game on the market and they have way more manpower and resources
Old 03-05-2019, 06:24 PM   #87
MVP

OVR: 15

I totally agree that we as customers need to get on 2K more about their rosters. Ever since 2K9 I sometimes feel like I spend more time trying to edit my custom roster than actually playing the game. Its unfortunate that every year we all immediately see huge flaws in the 2l roster with it not playing SIM or players/ teams not playing like their real life counterparts, but 2K doesn't notice this. I think part of the problem is that for years 2K would just edit attributes, and not realize the tendencies and playbooks is really the meat and potatoes of the roster. I'm thankful that Czar is now doing things with the playbooks, and that we have guys on this forum that are great at editing rosters the past few years.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:47 AM   #88
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

I cannot wait! You guys know how much I love your Fictional Roster so I'm really excited to get back into that this year whenever it's ready!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »