Home

2k21 Quasi-Attention to Detail (current-gen / Switch)

This is a discussion on 2k21 Quasi-Attention to Detail (current-gen / Switch) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2021, 02:57 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 2k21 Quasi-Attention to Detail (current-gen / Switch)

i'll take over the roster update will post results when everything's updated most likely won't have the contracts accurate
update: the base of this roster was outdated so I used the official roster since it was more up to date with players and their cyberfaces, just finished all the roster moves, working on adding all notes or rookies. some teams already have max players so those rookies won't be added. the updated version is live search for vetmin update

due to rosters not having enought players these teams still have their UFAs and 2 way players on core contracts:
timberwolves
jazz
heat
bulls
trailblazers
nets
sixers
thunder
bulls

most notable rookies are added and everything is up to date except for contracts and the note mentioned above, enjoy (:

Last edited by AwayV2; 08-30-2021 at 09:41 AM. Reason: update
Old 08-30-2021, 04:12 PM   #18
Rookie

mustard_tits's Arena

This is very good. Thank you!
Old 09-01-2021, 02:40 PM   #19
Pro

vetmin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwayV2
i'll take over the roster update will post results when everything's updated most likely won't have the contracts accurate
update: the base of this roster was outdated so I used the official roster since it was more up to date with players and their cyberfaces, just finished all the roster moves, working on adding all notes or rookies. some teams already have max players so those rookies won't be added. the updated version is live search for vetmin update

due to rosters not having enought players these teams still have their UFAs and 2 way players on core contracts:
timberwolves
jazz
heat
bulls
trailblazers
nets
sixers
thunder
bulls

most notable rookies are added and everything is up to date except for contracts and the note mentioned above, enjoy (:

Appreciate your doing this for the Switch crew! Yeah the base was outdated in terms of cyberfaces. In my personal MyLeague I just updated the rookie appearances whenever 2k released new faces (ie, by exporting Player DNA from the official roster and importing Appearance Only in my MyLeague), but I didn’t have time to also do that for the shared MyLeague Scenario and Roster files. Does your update still use the ATD tendencies?
Old 09-02-2021, 02:06 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetmin
Appreciate your doing this for the Switch crew! Yeah the base was outdated in terms of cyberfaces. In my personal MyLeague I just updated the rookie appearances whenever 2k released new faces (ie, by exporting Player DNA from the official roster and importing Appearance Only in my MyLeague), but I didn’t have time to also do that for the shared MyLeague Scenario and Roster files. Does your update still use the ATD tendencies?
unfortunately no, it's gonna take too much time that i don't currently have to update tendencies and salaries, if anyone wants to help out you're more than welcome everything's current pre-nets recent signings
Old 09-04-2021, 01:58 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
is there a spreadsheet or something i can look at for reference, i'll see if i can get started on the tendies next time i have some spare time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2021, 04:30 PM   #22
Pro

vetmin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwayV2
is there a spreadsheet or something i can look at for reference, i'll see if i can get started on the tendies next time i have some spare time
I was just using CelticLG's spreadsheets, which he has instructions for accessing in his thread.

I have to say though that if it's between updating ~20-30 cyberfaces vs. doing an entire roster's worth of tendency edits, the former would take considerably less time. Like, the faces could probably be done in 30-45 minutes, whereas the re-entering of all the tendencies into the official roster could easily take like a month if you spend 1-2 hours per day on it, not to mention Sig edits, Staff edits, Playbook edits, etc. Maybe you have other reasons for starting back at the official roster, but if it's just because of missing cyberfaces in the MyLeague Scenario and maybe some attribute edits here and there (i.e., for certain players who made a leap post-trade deadline), you'd save yourself gobs of time by using one of my Scenarios as a base.

Honestly, one reason I never bothered updating the cyberfaces in either Scenario is because relatively speaking it's a pretty small task (30-45 min., like I said) that I figured anyone embarking a realistic MyLeague wouldn't mind doing themselves.
Old 09-06-2021, 04:47 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
I was just using CelticLG's spreadsheets, which he has instructions for accessing in his thread.

I have to say though that if it's between updating ~20-30 cyberfaces vs. doing an entire roster's worth of tendency edits, the former would take considerably less time. Like, the faces could probably be done in 30-45 minutes, whereas the re-entering of all the tendencies into the official roster could easily take like a month if you spend 1-2 hours per day on it, not to mention Sig edits, Staff edits, Playbook edits, etc. Maybe you have other reasons for starting back at the official roster, but if it's just because of missing cyberfaces in the MyLeague Scenario and maybe some attribute edits here and there (i.e., for certain players who made a leap post-trade deadline), you'd save yourself gobs of time by using one of my Scenarios as a base.

Honestly, one reason I never bothered updating the cyberfaces in either Scenario is because relatively speaking it's a pretty small task (30-45 min., like I said) that I figured anyone embarking a realistic MyLeague wouldn't mind doing themselves.
noted, i'll use your roster as a base next time i have time to make edits
Old 09-12-2021, 08:35 AM   #24
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

Is it possible to get these files on the game in a modded switch?

Sent from my SM-M315F using Tapatalk

No Cheese Zone

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »