Home

NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2015, 06:19 PM   #9
Rookie

Biggielee00's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

This game is smooth as hell. Try your best man. AND WE CAN FINALLY DOWNLOAD SLIDERSSSSS
Old 09-28-2015, 07:44 PM   #10
Rookie

I_Am_Freitas's Arena

OVR: 1

EccentricMeat, I have three questions: how are you finding the fouls, particularly the shooting fouls? I'm finding that the CPU doesn't commit very many shooting fouls on me.

What are your thoughts on the fatigue sliders?

Do you play with Real Player shooting % or timing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cyberpunk 2077
Old 09-28-2015, 09:36 PM   #11
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11

when u all say like superstar/sim, im assuming the sim is the slider set, so u switch it to simulation ? but then if u change anything it goes to custom,

ive been loading sliders during games and most of the sliders that i see are still set at around 50s, so is it pretty much ok to leave most of the sliders at 50,

has anyone ever wondered how they would do on 100 or 0 and just let teh players atts take over,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 12:11 PM   #12
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19
NBA 2k16 "The Eccentric Edition" - Realistic Slider Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Freitas
EccentricMeat, I have three questions: how are you finding the fouls, particularly the shooting fouls? I'm finding that the CPU doesn't commit very many shooting fouls on me.

What are your thoughts on the fatigue sliders?

Do you play with Real Player shooting % or timing?

Fouls, as always, will need tweaking. The animations seem to be there this year, so hopefully we won't have to "bully" the game into calling fouls properly this year.

Fatigue does seem to be a slight issue, but it honestly didn't stand out as much as some other issues (namely the lack of explosiveness off the dribble/iso-moves).

Every year I play with User Timing. Real Player % removes all fun and user impact on scoring, IMO. I like knowing that my OWN nerves and reactions to different factors (like a low shot clock or an incoming defender) play a huge role in the success of each and every shot I take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benton32
when u all say like superstar/sim, im assuming the sim is the slider set, so u switch it to simulation ? but then if u change anything it goes to custom,

ive been loading sliders during games and most of the sliders that i see are still set at around 50s, so is it pretty much ok to leave most of the sliders at 50,

has anyone ever wondered how they would do on 100 or 0 and just let teh players atts take over,

Everything is probably near 50 because this years game has FANTASTIC gameplay. There isn't the need to drastically alter the sliders in order to fix a large list of issues.

Sliders directly affect the player attributes, so putting different settings at 0 or 100 would more or less have the OPPOSITE effect on letting the player attributes take over, as players would have the same attributes at that point.
Old 09-29-2015, 12:15 PM   #13
Rookie

I_Am_Freitas's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
Fouls, as always, will need tweaking. The animations seem to be there this year, so hopefully we won't have to "bully" the game into calling fouls properly this year.

Fatigue does seem to be a slight issue, but it honestly didn't stand out as much as some other issues (namely the lack of explosiveness off the dribble/iso-moves).

Every year I play with User Timing. Real Player % removes all fun and user impact on scoring, IMO. I like knowing that my OWN nerves and reactions to different factors (like a low shot clock or an incoming defender) play a huge role in the success of each and every shot I take.

Everything is probably near 50 because this years game has FANTASTIC gameplay. There isn't the need to drastically alter the sliders in order to fix a large list of issues.

Sliders directly affect the player attributes, so putting different settings at 0 or 100 would more or less have the OPPOSITE effect on letting the player attributes take over, as players would have the same attributes at that point.

Do you find with user timing that the scores tend to be a little unrealistic? I'm finding that I can hit shot after shot on real timing, and it's taking the fun out of the game. In regards to the fouls, what would set the foul sliders to? What about fatigue?

Cyberpunk 2077
Old 09-29-2015, 12:36 PM   #14
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

I found out putting cpu on ball d on 0 really shows a difference between lebron james and bad defenders, might wanna try it
Old 09-29-2015, 12:43 PM   #15
Rookie

Ar4bAce's Arena

Will this slider set work for CPU vs CPU games? Because I have noticed that when the CPU play each other even on Superstar/Sim the scores are ridiculous. Players make almost every shot and every game goes to 115-120 PPG. I love doing MyLeague and MyGM CPU vs CPU games so I would love to have a slider set that fixes the insane scoring.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2015, 01:02 PM   #16
MVP

Grinder12000's Arena

OVR: 3

CPU vs. CPU - I "played" (watched") about 10 games now and the main problem is the inside game and more then 60% of the shots are taken under the basket with 70% success rate.

I have the beginning of a slider set that seems to work MUCH better CPU vs. CPU. Should I put this in a new thread as a beginning?

I can't say it will match real life NBA numbers but it's getting closer to a fair game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »