Home

Create A Player totally BROKEN in 2k23. PLEASE FIX 2K

This is a discussion on Create A Player totally BROKEN in 2k23. PLEASE FIX 2K within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2022, 12:28 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Create A Player totally BROKEN in 2k23. PLEASE FIX 2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeDropped81
Dang man smh…The fact that we’re 3 weeks into the game, the devs are aware of the issue, and there STILL hasn’t been a fix, is very concerning.
Everything is f***** up when it comes to really important stuff that needs to get patched.
Last year create a player started with 24 eyebrows, one month after, they came down to 8 with no reason at all!
don’t get me started about that you can’t test your roster at the 2ku and you need to work around.
I’m doubtful they will even fix the CAP issue with a patch and come back next year with: “look how we fix things and made everything better for 2k24” s***
Old 09-26-2022, 03:49 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvir10
Everything is f***** up when it comes to really important stuff that needs to get patched.
Last year create a player started with 24 eyebrows, one month after, they came down to 8 with no reason at all!
don’t get me started about that you can’t test your roster at the 2ku and you need to work around.
I’m doubtful they will even fix the CAP issue with a patch and come back next year with: “look how we fix things and made everything better for 2k24” s***
Yup I remember. That was pretty bizzare. I could understand removing something that causes issues in other areas. But I really doubt that those eyebrows were a plague to the game. Lol. I hope that you’re wrong, but as each day passes, that very well seems to be the case.

Next year they need to come with something completely different. Enough of these ugly presets that are very limited, in terms of customization, that look horrible in game… We need something along the lines of what WWE 2k offers. FACE IMAGE UPLOAD.
This is what I was able to do in WWE 2k, 5 years ago.

Also, better, more realistic looking hair and facial hair. A deep variety as well.

Last edited by KobeDropped81; 09-26-2022 at 04:02 PM.
Old 09-26-2022, 05:55 PM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Yup I remember. That was pretty bizzare. I could understand removing something that causes issues in other areas. But I really doubt that those eyebrows were a plague to the game. Lol. I hope that you’re wrong, but as each day passes, that very well seems to be the case.

Next year they need to come with something completely different. Enough of these ugly presets that are very limited, in terms of customization, that look horrible in game… We need something along the lines of what WWE 2k offers. FACE IMAGE UPLOAD.
This is what I was able to do in WWE 2k, 5 years ago.

Also, better, more realistic looking hair and facial hair. A deep variety as well.
Holly C***, this incredible!!!
I Didn’t know the you can do it in WWE and how deep the creation tool is (never played it)
I understand that 2K don’t want to show all their weapons at once, but...
5 years in a row with the same minimal creation tool?!?!
That’s just not giving a F***
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2022, 06:50 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvir10
Holly C***, this incredible!!!
I Didn’t know the you can do it in WWE and how deep the creation tool is (never played it)
I understand that 2K don’t want to show all their weapons at once, but...
5 years in a row with the same minimal creation tool?!?!
That’s just not giving a F***
WWE 2k is the absolute standard when it comes to player creation / customization. In ALL of gaming. Extremely deep. Extremely complex. They’ve had this technology for well over 8 years. It is mind boggling how other games (especially THIS game) still has yet to implement something like it.

Current CAP has been recycled for 5 straight years...It has reached it’s breaking point. Literally. It’s time for true Next Gen player creation.
Old 09-26-2022, 07:05 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:

Current CAP has been recycled for 5 straight years...It has reached it’s breaking point. Literally. It’s time for true Next Gen player creation.

Yeah, it's pretty bad. 2K17 had face sculpting and you could set the body length. Have no idea why they got rid of that stuff. Guys were making some crazy good CAP faces with the sculpting. Body width, muscularity, torso length should be on sliders. The shoulder width slider isn't all that helpful. Where are the chubby guys, the high-waisted guys? And why can't you adjust the bodies of guys like Shawn Bradley and make them skinnier, like they should be anyway? Skin tone should be on a color gradient or slider too.
Old 09-26-2022, 10:54 PM   #54
MVP

RedmanR's Arena

OVR: 11

Agreed!

Sent from my using Tapatalk
Old 09-27-2022, 12:31 AM   #55
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbo3772
Yeah, it's pretty bad. 2K17 had face sculpting and you could set the body length. Have no idea why they got rid of that stuff. Guys were making some crazy good CAP faces with the sculpting. Body width, muscularity, torso length should be on sliders. The shoulder width slider isn't all that helpful. Where are the chubby guys, the high-waisted guys? And why can't you adjust the bodies of guys like Shawn Bradley and make them skinnier, like they should be anyway? Skin tone should be on a color gradient or slider too.
Totally agree. The CAP from 2k15 - 2k17 offered way more customization than the one we have currently. Face sculpting allowed for way more flexibility overall…certain features weren’t locked into specific presets. You could create whoever from the same base…also there was a wider variety of hairstyles. You could add side burns and layer mustaches, beards, stubble, etc..Tgor (I think that’s his name) was a master of that system. My only knock was that the CAPs all had this Neanderthal look in game lol. CAPs we have now look slightly better in game imo. But yeah, really wish we could edit body types. And absolutely, skin tones need to be on a color slider.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2022, 06:58 PM   #56
Rookie

The Create A Player system is still broken. After creating the players, the facial features of the headshot do not match at all. I have been in contact with 2K Support and I hope they can resolve this issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »