Home

2K23 MyCareer Build Discussion

This is a discussion on 2K23 MyCareer Build Discussion within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2022, 05:15 AM   #17
MVP

zello144's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2K23 MyCareer Build Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitTexas
WOW RODMAN!!!??? I like his tenacity in the game with Bulls...hopefully if I use him he doesn't need to score 15 pts per game to win
This guy has more info
https://twitter.com/SavTheRJFan/stat...WZ8VczflA&s=19

You just have to copy weight, height, wingspan and their jersey number. I think just about any player on the roster could give you a replica. But I haven't tried it yet.
Old 09-14-2022, 05:55 AM   #18
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Can anyone confirm around 42 games and a championship still gets you gym rat on Next Gen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2022, 09:14 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 10

Update, my build is nutso. Figuring out dimer n post play prol won’t stack tho.

-Smak
Old 09-17-2022, 01:05 PM   #20
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Timmy D back, outfit and all

Old 09-17-2022, 08:39 PM   #21
Banned

Housh123's Arena

OVR: 0
2K23 MyCareer Build Discussion

I made a SF 6’ 9” 3 level scorer and this is the most fun Iv had in 2k since 2k18 when i made a pure post scorer.

I got the +4 upgrade and put them on defense so my badge count after the +4 is around 19, 23, 20, and 19.

That’s probably off a little bit but we get the idea. All around build.

Can dunk great, just below the ability to contact dunk. Can shoot great even with just a 83 3pt. I feel like i make damn near 70% of my shots on average and the only reason it’s even that low is because i love being flashy and doing spin jumpers and crap. 86 ball handle and 78 pass accuracy so i could get needle threader. And my defensive stats are great.

Even better is since everyone has been going tall with their builds I’m often at the 2 guard in the rec and i am often matched up against 6’ 3” guards which is a murder every time on my behalf due to my 78 perimeter D and ability to get bronze anchor which is OP btw. Anchor can literally take guys with wide open dunks out of those dunks even on just bronze level. God only knows what anchor does on HOF. My build has 83 speed so i keep up with most guards and it rides the hip real well for blocks. [ATTACH]201990

This screenshot is the build at PF before i switched to SF but it’s pretty similar. Some stuff got tweaked on the move to SF obviously but everything is close. Nothing was changed more that 6 attribute points either way

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0188.jpg (115.4 KB, 152 views)

Last edited by Housh123; 09-17-2022 at 09:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2022, 07:30 AM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Timmy D back, outfit and all

haha, I'm still tryin' to get a face scan that looks like it wasn't painted by Edvard Munch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123
I made a SF 6’ 9” 3 level scorer and this is the most fun Iv had in 2k since 2k18 when i made a pure post scorer.

I got the +4 upgrade and put them on defense so my badge count after the +4 is around 19, 23, 20, and 19.

That’s probably off a little bit but we get the idea. All around build.

Can dunk great, just below the ability to contact dunk. Can shoot great even with just a 83 3pt. I feel like i make damn near 70% of my shots on average and the only reason it’s even that low is because i love being flashy and doing spin jumpers and crap. 86 ball handle and 78 pass accuracy so i could get needle threader. And my defensive stats are great.

Even better is since everyone has been going tall with their builds I’m often at the 2 guard in the rec and i am often matched up against 6’ 3” guards which is a murder every time on my behalf due to my 78 perimeter D and ability to get bronze anchor which is OP btw. Anchor can literally take guys with wide open dunks out of those dunks even on just bronze level. God only knows what anchor does on HOF. My build has 83 speed so i keep up with most guards and it rides the hip real well for blocks. [ATTACH]201990

This screenshot is the build at PF before i switched to SF but it’s pretty similar. Some stuff got tweaked on the move to SF obviously but everything is close. Nothing was changed more that 6 attribute points either way

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

can you get rebs?

-Smak
Old 09-22-2022, 09:54 PM   #23
MVP

Keep this goin, yo I'll post mine! Big secrets:

Bodies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiHq5wv0bpU

-Smak
Old 09-30-2022, 06:01 AM   #24