Home

End Game Highlight Bug Test

This is a discussion on End Game Highlight Bug Test within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2013, 04:50 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: End Game Highlight Bug Test

Hmm, another missing feature in NBA2K14 Next Gen. Between this and not being able to keep sliders saved, not being able to keep settings saved, No create a player, no true NBA2K share like last gen, not being able to save custom rosters to hd, playbooks not working correctly, and spacing issues still present in next gen, it is annoying because the game has so much potential, but it almost seems like the game was released unfinished. I for one the want to wait for NBA2K15NG to get some of these basic features back in a NBA2K game, I want them in NBA2K14 NG!
Old 12-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #34
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddaking
Very strange! When I first install 2k14 on my ps4, I had post highlights game for player of the day and to view each individual on the team highlights after the game as ended. Now I can't see them at all.

2k did a bit*h move and remove it on the low
It wasn't removed. It's just not implemented in as robust a way as CG for longer games. It's effectively bugged.

And sliders save fine on Xbox One. Again bugged.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:32 PM   #35
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

So what is the consensus on this? I was wondering why I wasn't seeing postgame highlights anymore.. C'mon 2K you have to be more straight up with your consumers, lest you lose all of the goodwill that you gained for the last 7 or 8 years. What is the limit to see highlights? 8 minute quarters, 10 minutes, 6 minutes? Someone from 2K really needs to chime in and let us know what the limit is to still get highlights. Is it a total play time buffer? What's the deal 2K?

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2013, 09:23 PM   #36
Rookie

MarcDub's Arena

OVR: 2

I've always played 2K on 8 minute quarters. When I initially bought 2KNG (Xbox One version) I played a few games on the 6 minute default & was getting POG highlights. Since I've switched to 8 minutes, however, I haven't had any at all. What's funny though is I had a friend come over & played the game on a different account than mine though & it was on the default 6 minutes & what do you know.. I got the POG highlights... Then when I went back to my profile with my 8 minute quarters the POG highlights were once again nowhere to be found.. I never correlated it to the minutes though. I thought maybe it was because on my account I have so many game clips saved that my memory was full or something. Looks like I was wrong.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:56 PM   #37
Pro

OVR: 3
Arrow Re: End Game Highlight Bug Test

2k can you please put in a patch for us to have more control on viewing player highlights? I have requested this feature over the years and even spoke about this to Mr. Mike Wang but it has basically been ignored for the last couple years its a very simple thing to add for the user to be able to view any highlight they wish during the game (could even be a foul or a great play that doesnt have to be a made basket) and choose whatever camera angle such as the ones in the player highlights for however long of the play. When I view a players highlight it usually only shows one camera angle and it cuts off right after a made basket.. Please extend the duration of a highlight from beginning of the play to the very end of the of the made basket. I enjoy making highlights all the time and is just frustrating after a few years of us still not getting a chance to create our own highlights, we basically have no control on it and the directors cut basically does nothing as it usually doesnt even show the whole play and the speed is to fast.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #38
MVP

jayman504's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
So what is the consensus on this? I was wondering why I wasn't seeing postgame highlights anymore.. C'mon 2K you have to be more straight up with your consumers, lest you lose all of the goodwill that you gained for the last 7 or 8 years. What is the limit to see highlights? 8 minute quarters, 10 minutes, 6 minutes? Someone from 2K really needs to chime in and let us know what the limit is to still get highlights. Is it a total play time buffer? What's the deal 2K?
I think 2k needs to step up in general and let everybody know what issues they are working on. Albeit the highlight issues, the game crashing issue, roster issues etc. Their silence is VERY annoying now that they got everybody's money
Old 12-02-2013, 11:39 AM   #39
MVP

OVR: 15

You know that is what is very strange by 2K, there silence in regards of a number of big issues not working or missing from NextGen. I would like for them to address them with fans and not hear a corporate answer of, - we are currently busy working on NBA2K15 at the moment. There are some big issues that need to be patched for NBA2K14 that need to be patched.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:57 AM   #40
Banned

RogerBlack's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
I think 2k needs to step up in general and let everybody know what issues they are working on. Albeit the highlight issues, the game crashing issue, roster issues etc. Their silence is VERY annoying now that they got everybody's money
I completely agree with you.

But I do not think 2k will answer any questions, or make any formal public announcements BEFORE Christmas. (So that they won't hurt their holiday sales this year)

They are in a "catch 22" right now.

Unfortunately, if they remain completely silent, in the long term they will sacrifice the goodwill they earned, for a few extra sales in the short term.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »