Home

End Game Highlight Bug Test

This is a discussion on End Game Highlight Bug Test within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-23-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
Rookie

mosdef328's Arena

OVR: 0
Exclamation End Game Highlight Bug Test

The first game of 2K14 I played I got end game highlights and could look at each players individual highlights. All of the other games since then I can;t do this. It shows player of the game but doesn't show their highlights and when you look at a the box score you can't click on any player to see their individual highlights.

I realized that the first game I played I played on default game time, I think it was 6 minutes. After that I changed the quarter length to 10 minutes. So today i changed the length back to 6 minutes and it worked, I had post game highlights again.

Does anyone know a work around for this bug? I would hate to have to sacrifice realistic stats in order to be able to see end game highlights (one of my favorite things, especially with the awesome graphics on next gen). Or does anyone know if 2K is aware of this and working on fixing it? I did submit a bug report on 2K sports website, not sure if that will lead to anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-23-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
Banned

apollooff320's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: End Game Highlight Bug Test

It happened to a lot of us but I did see it pop back up when I played 1 game of MyGM. It's just another of the many glitches and bugs the game has.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 3

Hmm I havent had that issue yet and Ive changed the quarter lengths a bit and changed sliders yet still get end game highlights/player highlights when pushing square in the box score on the ps4..I wish they would let us have more control on the highlights its horrible over the years and ive even complained and requested (to Mike Wang) a feature for us to be able to view any highlight we wish with any camera angle for whatever length of the play..I love creating highlights and we pretty much have been stuck with a striped down version in which we have no control. Some of the highlights only will show one camera angle and the directors cut has just been a waste the last couple years as it doesnt even show the full replay most of the time, cutting off. Very annoying and frustrating how we get no control on highlights, its been the same for the longest I can remember. Hah sorry to ramble on about this just had to vent it out : /
Old 11-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #4
Rookie

mosdef328's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriManG35
Hmm I havent had that issue yet and Ive changed the quarter lengths a bit and changed sliders yet still get end game highlights/player highlights when pushing square in the box score on the ps4..I wish they would let us have more control on the highlights its horrible over the years and ive even complained and requested (to Mike Wang) a feature for us to be able to view any highlight we wish with any camera angle for whatever length of the play..I love creating highlights and we pretty much have been stuck with a striped down version in which we have no control. Some of the highlights only will show one camera angle and the directors cut has just been a waste the last couple years as it doesnt even show the full replay most of the time, cutting off. Very annoying and frustrating how we get no control on highlights, its been the same for the longest I can remember. Hah sorry to ramble on about this just had to vent it out : /
I'm on the PS4 as well, what is the longest you have set your quarters to and still seen highlights?
Old 11-23-2013, 07:30 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 3

I believe the most I played it on was 10 minutes per quarter and still had highlights but lately ive been testing out a few things on 4 min quarters creating highlights that way and still works..its been working on however long i put the quarter to, I think ive heard of this happening to another person or two..not sure why, FRUSTRATING tho im sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2013, 08:51 PM   #6
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

anything higher than 8mins, the highlights wont work/show
Old 11-24-2013, 09:34 PM   #7
MVP

KyotoCarl's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
anything higher than 8mins, the highlights wont work/show
Post above you said he had 10 minute quarters and he still had highlights.

My thoughts on how replays should be handled:
http://www.operationsports.com/Kyoto...plays-replays/
Old 11-24-2013, 10:04 PM   #8
Pro

j3nkins29's Arena

OVR: 5

This has been happening to me as well and I think it is just a random bug. Today I got no highlights or video during player of the game, but yesterday it was working fine. All my games are on 12 minute quarters by the way. It seems like sometimes it works and then other times it doesn't. Hopefully this is something they can fix with a patch.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »