Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2014, 03:49 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100

I have to go with the general opinion here:

Jeff Teague and Arron Afflalo should be in the low-80s. In which way are Brandon Knight and Darren Collison equal/better players than Jeff Teague?!

But props for giving Korver this rating! Very underrated and undervalued guy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 04:05 AM   #26
Rookie

Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100

I respect 2k's opinion but no matter how you slice it (even if the ratings system has changed). Evans, Teague, Affalo, Batum, Green and T. Allen should all be rated higher. But I'm not gonna bitch about it, I'll just edit it when I get the game (Thats what i do).

One thing I will 2nd though, is that request for an update on Kyrie's Hair. So far everyone looks to be on point (very satisfied with the fixed faces/models). But I'm surprised Kyrie still hasn't gotten any love (on his hair and his model). I think his model is too lanky and his hair is... but at this point though, im just hoping his hair can get updated. Can we get an update for him please?

Last edited by gamingsinceatari; 09-23-2014 at 04:10 AM.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:45 AM   #27
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

How can we say who's to low without looking at the individual ratings yet ?
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Old 09-23-2014, 06:05 AM   #28
Rookie

Looks like my raptors are going to be dangerous this year. It's going to be a long time coming before ppl say they're cheap now
Old 09-23-2014, 06:26 AM   #29
MVP

BluFu's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayAtkHar
Looks like my raptors are going to be dangerous this year. It's going to be a long time coming before ppl say they're cheap now
hopefully derozan got his jumpshot fixed
Old 09-23-2014, 06:29 AM   #30
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

These definitely look improved but I'm sure I'll be tweaking some things. I gotta put together the ratings by position to get a better feel. Just to throw it out there, defense is judged by athletic ability way too often by fans. I've seen Korver do a solid job on Wade before.

But either that or defense is judged based on steals or blocks, which make up such a small portion of plays. Most NBA announcers I've heard do not know the players they watch or don't know basketball at all, and the defensive reputations some players acquire are way off. Korver might be a tad high, but he's certainly closer than the 60 or whatever it is he usually gets.

XBLGT: tjor24
Old 09-23-2014, 06:56 AM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
so his minutes per game determines? if he is your best shooter he will be on the floor regardless. He isnt a consistently great defender offball or onball, he isnt a rebounder, above average athletic ability etc etc. Aside from shooting what else warrants a 78?
He is slightly below average rebounder, smart passer, VERY intelligent player on both ends of the court, great off ball defender and slightly below average on ball defender because of his athleticism.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 08:35 AM   #32
Rookie

bpietro's Arena

here's a great text from Zach Lowe about Korver. may enlighten a bit on how he's important and underrated.

http://grantland.com/features/kyle-k...atlanta-hawks/

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »