Home

NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2014, 09:09 AM   #33
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100

Larry Sanders was hurt last year. Don't get it twisted he's one of the best defensive big in the nba. Numbers don't lie.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:24 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 1
NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by @marcusjiles
When you have morons trying to tell you Kyle Korver isnt good, they really deem themselves irrelevant when we talk about ratings lol. Any team on the league would gladly take Korver on their team. Possibly the best 3pt spot up guy in the league, eats glass, and can defend. NEVER stops moving on the perimeter. If he was on the Spurs, they'd never lose haha
I'm simultaneously looking forward to guys like Korver being properly rated on their elite skills, AND without being overrated with the separation of moving vs. spot up threes.

Before we got everyone with a high 3 point rating shooting off curls or the dribble like they were Ray Allen or Steph Curry.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:29 AM   #35
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: NBA 2K15 Player Ratings Revealed For the 76th Overall Rated Player Through 100

Yeah hopefully no more successful euro steps with Mike Dunleavy through traffic
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2014, 09:29 AM   #36
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Most attributes are looked at using 3 year stats with a strong emphasis on the most recent year.
i get the thinking there, but i think unless a player is skilled but injury plagued, the stats should be a direct representation of last year. If thats the basis of annual ratings going forward, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of in-season updates?
Old 09-23-2014, 09:38 AM   #37
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
i get the thinking there, but i think unless a player is skilled but injury plagued, the stats should be a direct representation of last year. If thats the basis of annual ratings going forward, wouldn't that defeat the purpose of in-season updates?
Every player quoted in the post I responded to is extremely skilled but injury plagued. I'm talking about specifically when making ratings for a new year. Once the season starts, attributes will be modified frequently to represent how players are playing
Old 09-23-2014, 09:44 AM   #38
Rookie

kurt2134's Arena

OVR: 5

Can't complain about Blazer ratings so far. Curious to see what LA and Lillard are rated.

Last edited by kurt2134; 09-23-2014 at 09:45 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-23-2014, 09:49 AM   #39
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0

Whoa....Roy Hibbert and David West made the cut. Shame the Pacers no longer have Stephenson.
Old 09-23-2014, 10:36 AM   #40
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
Every player quoted in the post I responded to is extremely skilled but injury plagued. I'm talking about specifically when making ratings for a new year. Once the season starts, attributes will be modified frequently to represent how players are playing
Can you give any more details? Like 80% of the ratings from last year 15% year two years ago and 5% from 3 years ago? I do agree with using multiple years when players are injured though. What about tendencies does that follow the same logic? I guess I see what you are trying to keep guys that had record years from really receiving all the benefit of that when they haven't shown that for multiple seasons when starting an MyLeague. Can't say I fully agree with that though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »