Home

Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

This is a discussion on Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2014, 02:22 PM   #33
Rookie

The Craigler's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

Bye bye 2K. I will never buy another one of your games. The last two releases have been a complete disaster. A more limited NBA Live 15 will surely be better than the crap you've just put out!
Old 10-09-2014, 02:28 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 14
What an absolute utter joke. I honestly cannot believe at this point there is not legislation in force that prohibit game-makers from releases titles that do not have a functioning online component. Games should not be allowed to release the title without it.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:29 PM   #35
Training Camp Warrior

RustyRocket56's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Huge Chunks of NBA 2K15 Aren't Working Properly Thanks to Lackluster Servers

Stay tuned !
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2014, 02:36 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 6
SHOCKING.

2K continues to deliver a broken online experience. This isn't something new, its been trending downwards for the past few years, and last year (especially on Next-Gen) was simply unacceptable.

All this talk on new servers, etc....and its the same old story.

I simply can't understand how a game with so much hype and so many "followers" can't deliver a simple stable online experience. Theres much bigger games out there that consistently support online gaming with more players at once without issues. (COD,Madden,TitanFall,etc)

Im really hoping NBA Live 15 can make some big time improvements, and light a fire under the behinds of 2K.
If anything, at least you know EA will have stable servers to play online.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:37 PM   #37
MVP

DBMcGee3's Arena

OVR: 7
This is pretty inexcusable on 2k's part, especially considering it's been a glaring issue for years now, and they apparently just flat out lied about all the work they've put in to improve the servers this year. I've never been much of an online gamer, even the slightest lag pretty much ruins a game for me, but so many aspects of the game are tied to online services now that this could become a giant problem if they don't get it squared away fast.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:39 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

The joys of release window video gaming. As long as I can play my PC version in offline mode I'll wait it out.

Last edited by bcruise; 10-09-2014 at 02:42 PM.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:46 PM   #39
Rookie

JPBeBeast's Arena

OVR: 0

Luckily myleague is awesome enough to tide me over till i can get into myteam.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:50 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 6

Id bet a decent chunk of money that these "Online/Server" issues will be a consistent problem all year long.

Don't waste money in MyTeam, because you'll probably randomly lose everything when the server crashes every 48 hours during the entire length of Basketball season.

Really regretting digitally pre-ordering this game, I can't even use it as a coaster now.

XBX360 GT:DomeLights

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »