Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 09:24 AM   #913
MVP

WaddupCouzin's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Why? I've been wanting the goggles since the game came out. Finally the time had arrived where they actually gave him some, and they gave him the glasses instead of the goggles. Granted, the goggles (the ones they gave Porter) don't look like the ones Sanders wears. But they look a LOT better than them Oakley-looking glasses! Yeeesh.

(not sure why this bothers you so much)
The hilarity is that it bothers you so much, but it's all in good fun. All seriousness, I hope they fix it.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:25 AM   #914
MVP

thedream2k13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
The contact in the paint is 2k11-esque, I love it. The contact conversion rate just needs to be toned down about 5-10%, which could probably be tweaked by sliders, but AS\Sim has been so fun so far I don't want to change anything.

I'm still hot\cold on foul's as well...you probably pick up 1-2 fouls a game when your in good position to make a play and the offensive players barrels into you. (I drew two charges last night though, which was pretty cool).

I don't think the court has gotten bigger but I definitely think passing is the reason for the feeling...ball zips around a lot quicker...really surprised some have said they don't see a difference.

One last thing I like is the amount of passes your team mates deflect, and decrease in BS deflections by the CPU
Fouls are still dependent on tendencies

fighting for truth, justice and SIMULATION gameplay
Old 12-11-2014, 09:26 AM   #915
Rookie

Mortiis's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

still no patch in europe ????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 09:43 AM   #916
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
I've heard about flagrant fouls being called now. Have you seen any?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep.

Posted this one last night

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00006669704684
Old 12-11-2014, 09:51 AM   #917
Pro

ruxpinke's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Is the abundant points in the paint still a problem with the CPU? Or does that seem better for everyone?
the addition of threes by CPU helps this, but they will still punish you over and over inside if you cant stop them. overall I think the CPU offense is the greatest thing this patch accomplished.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:05 AM   #918
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

man despite the regression issues in myLeague, and its a BIG issue, my god i love how the game on court has changed. Just last night i played 8 straight games in my Nets myLeague. None of the games played the same either. It was amazing.

Also, whatever they did to passing where the reciever doesn't go flying in whatever direction he's already heading is much better...Dribble handoffs work for the user now.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:36 AM   #919
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansuns23
What does microsoft have to do with Sony releasing a patch for the the PS4 in europe/australia???

Im pissed that there has no been communication from 2k or sony about when the patch is due for a release or a simple explanation on why it hasnt been release yet. As i said tweets and facebook posts to them both have been ignored.
I understand but OS is neither one and at this point we don't need running dialog everyday all day that you don't have it. It's still the actual patch thread
Old 12-11-2014, 10:46 AM   #920
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryansuns23
Oh no a mod on a power trip is going to ban me.

Just ignore my and everyone else's post about it if it bothers you so much, jeesh.
You need to go cool off man

I'm about tired of this
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »