Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?
Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 10:48 AM   #921
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

is voice chat going to be fixed in the park anytime soon?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 10:51 AM   #922
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

I have to say it is kind of ridiculous that MS is taking this long to release the patch. The patch was released on Monday. No way this should take a 4 days longer to release the same patch. This is the sort of thing that will make me hesitant to buy sports games on the Xbox. I may just go PS4 only for sports games in the future.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:55 AM   #923
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I have to say it is kind of ridiculous that MS is taking this long to release the patch. The patch was released on Monday. No way this should take a 4 days longer to release the same patch. This is the sort of thing that will make me hesitant to buy sports games on the Xbox. I may just go PS4 only for sports games in the future.
How do you think us Europeans feel?! We've been waiting the same amount of time and we're on the same console. Because of our geographical location (something I would think would have no impact on the distribution of a patch) we've had to wait nearly 4 days.

It's pretty awful tbh.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:56 AM   #924
MVP

stillfeelme's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
man despite the regression issues in myLeague, and its a BIG issue, my god i love how the game on court has changed. Just last night i played 8 straight games in my Nets myLeague. None of the games played the same either. It was amazing.

Also, whatever they did to passing where the reciever doesn't go flying in whatever direction he's already heading is much better...Dribble handoffs work for the user now.
I personally didn't start a MyLeague because I was going to hold out on this patch. Glad they fixed that passer going fast out of the direction.

Has anyone heard anything about the XB1
Old 12-11-2014, 11:05 AM   #925
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

Seriously though. It's crazy smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2014, 11:10 AM   #926
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Quite frankly it's pretty disgusting on Microsoft and Sony's part. On the ps4 I just do not understand why 4 days later it is not out in Europe. And on the x1 no sign of the patch. I think 2k should be putting out some sort of statement to us users regards any eta's.... I imagine they are pissed off too.... This is beyond a joke now
Old 12-11-2014, 11:13 AM   #927
Rookie

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Seriously though. It's crazy smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then when you switch the PS4 has the problem... Does it make sense? NO. But patience my friends...
Old 12-11-2014, 11:19 AM   #928
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudeworld
Then when you switch the PS4 has the problem... Does it make sense? NO. But patience my friends...
I've had no issues with patches on the PS4. I have EA UFC on the PS and every patch released hits the PS4 day 1 while on the X1 it seems to take a few days.

I was fine with waiting when the patch was being submitted and reviewed but I dont understand why the process would take longer for one console. I dont even feel like playing the game (a game I played almost every day before this week) because my two major issues (CPU 3pt and fouls) are fixed in the patch and it will irritate me that its not released.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »