Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2014, 02:00 PM   #1385
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

So done with this game. Been a nightmare from the day it launched.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-13-2014, 02:14 PM   #1386
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Incl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quean
They thought it was okay to release a half finished game because they probably were thinking (We can patch this up in updates later) so they released it KNOWING about all the bugs and didn't decide to give out patch 3 until months after the game came out although they knew patch 3 was needed for this game to even be playable. I was in my 2018 season in ny career and got the cover of nba 2k16 that year. Wtf. Patch 3 should've been out last month and this damn game shouldn't have been released if it wasn't completely ready.
Give me a break with BS like that, some people really need to live in the real work, no game is going to be release without bug and glitches some are know about which is why first day patches have become the standard, some manifest after, we are lucky we live in a day and age where they have the ability to fix it after release, when i started playing games we did not have that option a broken game was a broken game, you bought it you lived with it.

Last edited by coolcras7; 12-13-2014 at 02:21 PM.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:20 PM   #1387
Rookie

OVR: 0

You cannot download any roster from 2kshare if that roster has been created after the patch and you haven't got the patch. Well, that's it for me then. Good bye 2k and hello Madden 15.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:46 PM   #1388
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I honestly think there has been enough complaining going on.

LD2k has seen the posts and nothing is being said except the same thing over and again and to prevent more bans, its time to lock this one up.

There will be another thread as soon as another update is available. Steve_OS will post it, be sure of that. He's always on top of the news.
Old 12-13-2014, 02:47 PM   #1389
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by petz_e
You cannot download any roster from 2kshare if that roster has been created after the patch and you haven't got the patch. Well, that's it for me then. Good bye 2k and hello Madden 15.
Really? You really quitting over this ? While I agree the lack of patch and communication is not on once you get it it's fine again... Well it's your choice :-)
Old 12-13-2014, 02:50 PM   #1390
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Impressions thread OP is updated with the patch notes if anyone is looking for them as well
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »