Home

NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 11:06 PM   #417
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

Quote:
Originally Posted by maricailles
GisherJohn24 the version i have is PS4. my friend took a pic and posted it on Facebook. here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Can't open need to be a friend
Old 12-08-2014, 11:07 PM   #418
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Re: NBA 2K15 Patch #3 Available Now For PS4, Soon For Xbox One/PC - Patch Notes Inclu

The long wAit was redeemed by this patch. However can anyone confirm that all black court in Brooklyn?
Old 12-08-2014, 11:25 PM   #419
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

As a 2k fanatic and someone who loves to see the art of simulation basketball I have to say,

this might be the best patch in 2k history.

The feeling is much more realistic now. The overall physics are much more realistic from the passing, the weight, rebounding, the contact in the paint, and surprisingly the lay ups.

I have not played many games, I played a lot of MyPark which is where I saw the most problems because of the ability to abuse the open court with speed and dunking.

This patch brought timing,passing, defense, and big man effectiveness to a whole new level. It's good to see bigs clogging the paint and contesting layups rather than getting dunked on by 5'10 PGs.

I'm now doing behind the back passes out of post ups and hitting players in stride on the fast break with bounce passes.

The onball defense is much more physical and there's not as much floating around. Can't wait to see the MyPlayer improvements and quick matches as well.

Great Job 2k.
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army
Old 12-08-2014, 11:32 PM   #420
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Downloaded the patch, restarted PS4 when it was done to make sure it would install.

Started a new MyCareer file just to demo the changes in that mode.

In my first game, I got ten rebounds...in the first half.

Team used its last time-out with 2:32 left in the third quarter. This does not happen, even in blowouts.

Still quite a bit of work to do.

Oh, I'm sure it plays a lot better in other modes...but by 2K's own admission, MyCareer is the most-played mode, so you'd think this would be a priority.

Maybe I should just abandon that dynasty I'm attempting.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:33 PM   #421
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornindamecca
I've only played one game, but the early patch results look really, really good. I said early on that there was a brilliant game hiding behind a frustrating game. They may have killed the frustrating game.

A lot of work was put into this. I'll play more games before giving detailed impressions, but it's looking like I'll have a reason to stop playing Destiny for awhile.
You did say that and you were right. Feels even better almost immediately on both sides of the floor.

I saw my teammates playing the passing lane better guys fumbling on the perimeter who can't dribble well and the paint contact feels terrific how its implemented.

Win

Btw how are you feeling about the posting up smaller players still?

Last edited by 23; 12-08-2014 at 11:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2014, 11:36 PM   #422
Rookie

OVR: 0
why the hell is it taking forever to install?
Old 12-08-2014, 11:37 PM   #423
Rookie

OVR: 0
why the hell is it taking forever to install.. 50 minutes now
Old 12-08-2014, 11:39 PM   #424
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Is there pictures of the new MCW?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »