Home

Kenny Smith Joins Shaq & Ernie Johnson in NBA 2K16 Pre-Game, Halftime, Post-Game Show

This is a discussion on Kenny Smith Joins Shaq & Ernie Johnson in NBA 2K16 Pre-Game, Halftime, Post-Game Show within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 06:22 PM   #297
Pro

Scvllp's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Kenny Smith is joining Ernie and Shaq during Pre-Game, Half-Time, & Post-Game Sho

Kobe interview

http://youtu.be/r0-cgDcZrsY
Old 09-23-2015, 06:24 PM   #298
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Kenny Smith is joining Ernie and Shaq during Pre-Game, Half-Time, & Post-Game Sho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scvllp
Sweet. Thanks. Hopefully 2k had a lot of the different segments so they don't become repetitive.

Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 09-23-2015 at 06:26 PM.
Old 09-23-2015, 07:05 PM   #299
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65
Re: Kenny Smith Joins Shaq & Ernie Johnson in NBA 2K16 Pre-Game, Halftime, Post-Game

Dope!!!!!!!
Old 09-23-2015, 10:44 PM   #300
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

Re: Kenny Smith Joins Shaq & Ernie Johnson in NBA 2K16 Pre-Game, Halftime, Post-Game

Wow.

Now I really wish I would have waited til tomorrow night to play this just in case I would have been spoiled by something.

This game looks insane.

And now I know why they don't add TNT to this, because people like me would buy 2k16 and call it quits. It would be the only bball game I'd ever need.
Old 10-31-2015, 07:59 AM   #301
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Regarding ticker... This reminds me, I haven't seen the ticker in action in any gameplay video whatsoever. Yes, I realize all current video shown could simply be exhibition matches, but there was one gameplay video that said something about the team losing (or winning) or something to the Mavericks the night before... Here's hoping for an in game ticker.
Unfortunately the ticker does not scroll during actual games being played; it's everywhere else though in MyLeague.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2015, 08:07 AM   #302
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by _-King-_
I do love this, but I almost wish they would do live action instead. There's really no need for them to be animated, because they look a little bit lower than the quality of the players so they seem a little out of place. Also their movements and mannerisms aren't captured that well. It's hard to capture that playful mood because the character models look really stiff. I'd love to see them do live action clips, or even just stick to mostly having them commentate over highlights, because their models are just a little creepy looking to me.

I love it though. Just need to get Charles next year.
Please no live action! I get where you're coming from and they do need to make them animate more naturally. But to me, there's a disconnect when real live footage is used in games. When I'm playing a game I want in game assets used for everything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »