Home

PS4 or XB1 and why

This is a discussion on PS4 or XB1 and why within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 11:16 PM   #25
72-10

MarkWilliam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: PS4 or XB1 and why

I went Xbox One because pre-download was available earlier and game unlocks based on country you LIVE IN! Means I can play earlier (being in Australia)

That's right Sony, get with the program..... (just joking, no one get upset haha)

Side note: Also got for PC. I like the resolution etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 04:44 AM   #26
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Xbox One. Mainly because it's the only system I've chose to have this gen. Also because most of my friends are on the One. I feel like Xbox Live is a much better experience. One of the biggest reasons is I love the Xbox controller over the PS4 one.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 09-24-2015, 04:51 AM   #27
Banned

NYGiants4Natic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishListGOD 1 OF 2
Ps4, xbox controller never felt right in my hands, plus that drm nonsense left a bad taste in my mouth for microsoft and threre hidden agendas lol.
Console never released with DRM policy so I think is time you stop using that as an excuse when Sony would have done same if MS did not get reaction
Old 09-24-2015, 05:05 AM   #28
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
Ugh I wish I could find an answer for if the highlites on ps4 we're fixed for 2k16. I really want to get it for ps4 because I get it for ps4 every year and am used to playing on the ps4 controller. But I'm so sick of not having the post game hilites which from everything I've read is an issue with hardware not 2k which leads me to believe it won't work again this year. I'm getting my copy tomorrow morning so I need to choose which by then and unfortunately no one seems to know if it's fixed. Ugh first world problems
I know you're anxiously waiting to fire up the game, but couldn't you wait until later on or even Friday to pick it up. I'll have it up and running for the PS4 (digital download) Thursday PM pacific time. Checking the end of game highlight will be one of the first things I do. If you could wait until later, I could capture some footage and post it to youtube.

Wait for reviews (specifically for end of game highlights) and get a full year of 2k16 enjoyment or jump the gun and possibly suffer not having end of game highlights.... Your call... if I were in your shoes, I would definitely wait, especially if end of game player highlights are important. Hey, I didn't even buy 2k15 because there was not a legitimate halftime show. I waited two full years for another NBA2k game. If I can wait two years, hopefully you can wait one day ...

I play on 12 minute quarters. I'll also check the 8 minute quarter full game to see if there are end of game player highlights on the PS4 come Thursday night (or whenever the digital version is playable).
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 09-24-2015 at 05:10 AM.
Old 09-24-2015, 10:07 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

PS4 Version! That is the next gen console I have and play all the time!
Old 09-24-2015, 10:11 AM   #30
Rookie

don't hate on me but i got both i go with xbox one cause has better online and 2k is a online game i only buy ps4 games for single player games ps4 online is trash so i barley play any online games for ps4
Old 09-24-2015, 10:47 AM   #31
MVP

Ps4 and pc.....ps4 for myplayer and online play....pc for mods (better players,gfx ) and single player

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2015, 11:02 AM   #32
Pro

OVR: 2

I got it pre-ordered for ps4. It was the platform the devs developed on. I remember last year the ps4 got patches a little quicker than xbox as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »