Home

2K16 - shoes, bugs and other stuff

This is a discussion on 2K16 - shoes, bugs and other stuff within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2015, 04:11 PM   #9
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: 2K16 - shoes, bugs and other stuff

So much of this stuff feels like a group or individual was working on it, and someone walked in and told them to stop what they were working on and turn it in. So incomplete.

Old 09-25-2015, 04:12 PM   #10
MVP

MontanaMan's Arena

OVR: 0

They don't care about this stuff and I wish they did. Great basketball game tho.
Old 09-25-2015, 04:48 PM   #11
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
So much of this stuff feels like a group or individual was working on it, and someone walked in and told them to stop what they were working on and turn it in. So incomplete.

Couldn't have said it better! Good ideas but sadly really bad implemented. If the person in charge of this field were a true sneakerhead would never allow this failed implementation. They were so close to get this thing to work.

The game looks amazingly beautiful, and seeing players wearing shoes with different color patterns as in real life would be the icing on the cake.

Last edited by seanbarkley; 09-25-2015 at 04:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 08:02 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

I agree with the points you made Sean Barkley, but at the same time I'm honestly pleased that we finally have the option to equip separate home and away sneakers on players this year since I, along with many of you, have been waiting for this feature for so long. Now we have 3 options: we can assign shoes based on model which will give us 2Ks default home and away color way, choose one of the authentic color ways provided , or simply create our own home and away colorways to assign them to players. Although it's definitely unfortunate that we can't share our custom home/away sneakers with the roster file, this is a huge step in the right direction in my opinion. I know I'm going to be putting in a lot of time with the Shoe Creator this year lol
Old 09-25-2015, 08:19 PM   #13
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxw7340
I agree with the points you made Sean Barkley, but at the same time I'm honestly pleased that we finally have the option to equip separate home and away sneakers on players this year since I, along with many of you, have been waiting for this feature for so long. Now we have 3 options: we can assign shoes based on model which will give us 2Ks default home and away color way, choose one of the authentic color ways provided , or simply create our own home and away colorways to assign them to players. Although it's definitely unfortunate that we can't share our custom home/away sneakers with the roster file, this is a huge step in the right direction in my opinion. I know I'm going to be putting in a lot of time with the Shoe Creator this year lol

I'm pleased with this option too of course, I'm gonna enjoy working on every shoe (or at least til I reach the shoe creator limit). The point is that very few people want to do all that tiring job, but they want to enjoy it too.

I wouldn't mind that much If shoes had been accurate as accessories were last year with Beds; but since it's not the case it wouldn't harm giving us the option to do it ourselves.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:35 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

I thought I was doing something wrong or missing something. So I can't add edited shoes to current or retro players in my edited roster, very nice 2k.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:52 PM   #15
MVP

seanbarkley's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICH72601
I thought I was doing something wrong or missing something. So I can't add edited shoes to current or retro players in my edited roster, very nice 2k.

You can do it. In the edit player menu select the shoe, go to colorway, select the model of the shoe you've created and it should be there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2015, 08:54 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Trying to edit Lebron's shoes, are the Lebron XII not available to choose or is it just me. He's wearing them by default but when I go to edit them I can't find them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »