Home

NBA 2k16 MyLeague: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

This is a discussion on NBA 2k16 MyLeague: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2015, 02:47 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k16 MyLeague: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Just need a quick and good understanding of the relocation/re-branding.Are we able to relocate no more than 3 teams, and also re-brand no more than 3 teams as well. For a total of 6 teams or just 3 teams total regardless of which is chosen. Also, when a new court is created in the same city , will this fall under re-branding or relocation. thanks in advance
So ive been doing a little research and what i found was in myleague you can change your court and uniforms and would be considered a rebdrand. Everything associated with current team stay intact which means announcers will say team name still and all current arena sounds and music sticks

Once you open up the location and team branding, even if you dont change anything and just save it would be considered relocation and u would be just known as the city u play for and and "home" "away" team. This is my only gripe bcus i would like to keep everything about my team in same city but would like to change the colors n logo but i would lose my identity and playing on a "relocated" court looks great but the atmoshpere is gone and nothing like the original arena you were previously

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2015, 03:30 PM   #138
Rookie

Crozyn's Arena

Just would like to add to some notable issues involving player contracts. The contracts are very unrealistic and too low for players who would be getting a lot more IRL. The other issue with player contracts are with young generated rookies and so on. A round 2 generated rookie, overall 68, was released by the Magic and signed with the Wizards for a 4 year/16 million deal. Correct me if I'm wrong but, young players that don't make the cuts with a team during the offseason, should be getting a minimum deal if they get picked up by a new team at the start of the season. Also, there's another round 2 generated rookie that is just sitting in free agency mid way through the season and wants a minimum of 3 million. Very unrealistic.

Last edited by Crozyn; 10-01-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Old 10-01-2015, 03:55 PM   #139
Rookie

BigDaneAyMane's Arena

OVR: 1

I am not sure why, but 2k is really harsh on the Wizards upcoming season. In season one of MyCareer and two simulated first seasons in MyLeague they were towards the bottom of the East. Not sure what they see that most people don't, but they're killing my squad!
Old 10-01-2015, 05:28 PM   #140
Rookie

Just witnessed Drummond re-signing with the Pistons for 3 years/28 million. Insanely low even when not taking into account the upcoming salary cap spike.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaneAyMane
I am not sure why, but 2k is really harsh on the Wizards upcoming season. In season one of MyCareer and two simulated first seasons in MyLeague they were towards the bottom of the East. Not sure what they see that most people don't, but they're killing my squad!
Wasn't it the case in 2K15 also? I remember them at the bottom of the East in the first season almost every time started a new MyGM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »