Home

Using the PF in 2k16

This is a discussion on Using the PF in 2k16 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2016, 08:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Using the PF in 2k16

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzsomehanz
This is your GT? Mine is mistahanz.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
My GT is RusDids29
Old 05-30-2016, 09:29 PM   #18
Rookie

That Highlight Reel distinctly shows the variation of ways to score in 2K. There was no Sprinting to a Corner for 3's, or Dribble Spamming to get buy Defenders, or Lead pass cuts down the middle for Dunks. Russ' highlight reel shows timely strategic reactions to how the defenders are playing him. It has been considered by most of the 2K COMMUNITY that POWER FORWARDS are inadequate and not worth the time of day to make or build up. However, Russ is an OUTSIDE POWER FORWARD that babies people on the blocks. And if he can't baby them then he finesses them. Either way it's very tactical and fun to watch, and alot better then Running in Circles or constantly cutting in and out of the paint.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:30 PM   #19
Rookie

*by* Stupid Auto Correct
Old 05-31-2016, 06:34 AM   #20
Rookie

adamspag's Arena

How did you trigger the post layup animation from tripple threat? I know its move and hold the shot stick left or right toward hoop while holding the left stick, but every time I do it from tripple threat my player attempts a jump shot
Old 05-31-2016, 08:24 AM   #21
Banned

Lovely highlight and you made those defenders look clueless on half the moves. I would love to get a crack at defending you in the post

And underrated part of this highlight is how your teammates gave you space to work. Way too many times I see someone posting up and these stupid guards just run to within a few feet and attract defenders to the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2016, 08:43 AM   #22
Banned

Nice video, great to see guys using the post. I fell in love with the post with my 6'5 shooting guard in 2K14 and I've been incorporating it into my players since, especially my 6'8 small forward I've ran primarily for the last two years. Great work.
Old 05-31-2016, 05:57 PM   #23
Rookie

Yes, it's all about spacing when catching the ball with your back to the basket. It's funny because a majority of players will rarely throw it in the post, but when they do they throw it into you they just run directly to you and bring their defender. Or multiple players after its thrown into the post cut in the paint and make doing any post move/drive irrelevant because there are multiple defenders in the paint. I've even seen the tiniest guards get Offensive 3 Seconds because they think every time they cut they should get the ball when its in the post. smh
Old 05-31-2016, 06:00 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamspag
How did you trigger the post layup animation from tripple threat? I know its move and hold the shot stick left or right toward hoop while holding the left stick, but every time I do it from tripple threat my player attempts a jump shot
Which move in particular are you referring to in the clip? What is the time marker in the clip so I can explain it to you... Thx

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »