Home

Using the PF in 2k16

This is a discussion on Using the PF in 2k16 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2016, 05:11 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Using the PF in 2k16

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowDareI
Guess I worded it wrong lol..my guy's an inside center but I maxed out my shooting to be able to make people respect my shot.

I have a 6'10 outside small forward I kinda use as a power forward and I still can go into the post even with him.

Most people make taller builds but don't maximize their potential. Like all these 6'7 guards but none do what Shaun Livingston does and go take smaller guards.
Oh okay I gotcha. Yea, my friend KayKay has a 6ft3 Pg and not to sound like I'm making stuff up or telling Fairy tales but he's comfortable with his back to the basket as well. I truly believe if anyone takes the time to work in the post and they have the right team to space that it can benefit their team.
Old 06-01-2016, 07:01 PM   #34
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
As a defensive center there is nothing more scarier than a big that know how to play inside.

It's a good thing you guys are rare lol....unfortunately since centers can shoot threes with ease there's no reason for them to learn the post game...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Isn't that a scary thing?! Most just want to shoot 3,s and dribble around.

By the way OP, Love it love love!!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2016, 10:26 AM   #35
Rookie

Macs Power's Arena

This is the type of player I want to play against since I have a defensive 7'1 C. Only played against 2 or 3 players that used their bigs for post play only. You'd probably school me but it'd be a fun time

NBA Fan since 2007
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2016, 04:09 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macs Power
This is the type of player I want to play against since I have a defensive 7'1 C. Only played against 2 or 3 players that used their bigs for post play only. You'd probably school me but it'd be a fun time
Ha, you sound like me. I love Guarding People who attempt a real Basketball move. Makes the game way funner.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:54 PM   #37
Banned

SirGaryColeman's Arena

Awesome stuff, RusDids29.

Can you confirm that you're an outside PF? I have a PF friend that hates that they're inside PF, did they waste their time making an inside PF if you can do all of that with outside?

As someone that made a PG for passing, I've realized that I can pass just as well with 50 passing and feel I should have made a shooter instead. I have max 80 3 point shooting and I hit em nice, but I'd love to see how much easier it would be if I had 90+

Last edited by SirGaryColeman; 06-02-2016 at 04:57 PM.
Old 06-02-2016, 06:25 PM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGaryColeman
Awesome stuff, RusDids29.

Can you confirm that you're an outside PF? I have a PF friend that hates that they're inside PF, did they waste their time making an inside PF if you can do all of that with outside?

As someone that made a PG for passing, I've realized that I can pass just as well with 50 passing and feel I should have made a shooter instead. I have max 80 3 point shooting and I hit em nice, but I'd love to see how much easier it would be if I had 90+
How do you want Rus to confirm it? As his younger Brother I can Promise you he's an Outside PF.
Old 06-02-2016, 07:22 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jampers2k
How do you want Rus to confirm it? As his younger Brother I can Promise you he's an Outside PF.
I'm guessing a screenshot of his attributes.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:52 PM   #40
Rookie

Macs Power's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jampers2k
Ha, you sound like me. I love Guarding People who attempt a real Basketball move. Makes the game way funner.
Isn't it fun to play against somebody who tries to play authentic? I don't even care if I lose

NBA Fan since 2007

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »