Home

Everythin Broke

This is a discussion on Everythin Broke within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2016, 09:25 PM   #9
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Everythin Broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
I did an experiment today with the Celtics and Bucks where i put all players Help Defense IQ at 99 and it was crazy the difference it made. Seeing bigs rotate over after a man is beat and swat a shot was a beautiful thing to behold. Of course an edit like that defies conventional wisdom though.
Is that smarter help defense "IQ" or is defense help "strength"? Settings says "strength" not IQ. I even tried turning the defensive awareness to 100 and that didn't do much. It's the leaving guys open and players being out of position and not picking up their man that's the predicament.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 09-23-2016, 09:31 PM   #10
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
Is that smarter help defense "IQ" or is defense help "strength"? Settings says "strength" not IQ. I even tried turning the defensive awareness to 100 and that didn't do much. It's the leaving guys open and players being out of position and not picking up their man that's the predicament.

My bad man i should have been more clear, i changed each individual players Help Defense IQ rating to 99. I didnt touch the sliders. Not sure what changing each individual players defensive IQ to 99 would do.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:33 PM   #11
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm definitely enjoying the game . I've played 10 wasted pro am games though so that sucks . Good thing my career is a lot of fun
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 09:35 PM   #12
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
My bad man i should have been more clear, i changed each individual players Help Defense IQ rating to 99. I didnt touch the sliders. Not sure what changing each individual players defensive IQ to 99 would do.
I've never modified anyone's attribute. Where is that setting and approximately how long does that take? Is there a global setting. Or do I have to go into each team and every single individual and boost their defensive IQ?
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Old 09-23-2016, 09:53 PM   #13
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I've never modified anyone's attribute. Where is that setting and approximately how long does that take? Is there a global setting. Or do I have to go into each team and every single individual and boost their defensive IQ?

I dont know how to do global edits if there are any...but with the new Quick Edit feature itll take all of 3 minutes to go in and change an attribute or 2 for 2 teams.

Im on the PS4, so for me the way i do it is to go to edit roster...hit the Start/Options button for Quick Edits....go over to the attribute you want to edit and use the right stick to change it to whatever number you wanna give and just go to the next player until all the players are done. Super easy and super quick.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:53 PM   #14
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

This is not a general gaming board. This is a sim sport specific board (originally at least, it has grown much larger. Props Steve!)

People here are going to notice even small bugs. Things like sim stats, POE changes, draft class progression, injury frequency, etc...are going to be noticed here, and rightly so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2016, 09:56 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

All they need to do is punish steal spamming teams in pro am. It's so aggravating having 4 guys reach at you instead of just playing good sound defense

Also blocking is still out of control. Midget armed players who did so just to improve their shooting should not be blocking shots at a high rate
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2016, 10:04 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 4

Quote:
Got to Roster --> Edit Roster --> Choose the latest 2k one ---> once in team roster view press Start Button = "global" Edit --> search for help IQ rating and edit ---> next team, rinse and repeat.

Should probably take no more than 10 minutes.

I sincerely hope sth like this will be possible for tendencies as well with a patch ...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »