Home

'Zig Zagging' to be addressed in Patch 5

This is a discussion on 'Zig Zagging' to be addressed in Patch 5 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2017, 07:25 PM   #17
Rookie

Bandeazyy's Arena

OVR: 0
'Zig Zagging' to be addressed in Patch 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAWereWolf65
He literally said that shooting won’t be touched for the rest of the year after this update

It doesn’t hurt to read

Its kinda hard for me to believe nothing will be mess with after they find this "perfect" balance and thats only IF they find it. Cheesers will adapt and find new ways to cheese. 16 you got the demigods, 17 you got crazy brick wall animations...these are all things that probably could've been avoided if they did more game testing before the actual game released. All I'm saying is 2k doesn't really have a good track record when it comes to patching problematic gameplay without adding on more issues. I think a good start at the least would be to give every pg-sf archetype next year a bronze pick dodger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Bandeazyy; 10-25-2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:31 PM   #18
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Re: 'Zig Zagging' to be addressed in Patch 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandeazyy
Its kinda hard for me to believe nothing will be mess with after they find this "perfect" balance and thats only IF they find it. Cheesers will adapt and find new ways to cheese. 16 you got the demigods, 17 you got crazy brick wall animations...these are all things that probably could've been avoided if they did more game testing before the actual game released. All I'm saying is 2k doesn't really have a good track record when it comes to patching problematic gameplay without adding on more issues. I think a good start at the least would be to give every pg-sf archetype next year a bronze pick dodger.

WTF are you talking about??? It's like you're talking with yourself, and trying convince everyone you're talking to them.
Old 10-25-2017, 07:34 PM   #19
Rookie

Bandeazyy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
WTF are you talking about??? It's like you're talking with yourself, and trying convince everyone you're talking to them.

You have anything meaningful to say? I literally quoted them so who else do you think i'm talking to?

Old 10-25-2017, 08:06 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Maybe my dream of death to zigzaggers will become a reality. I'll hold my excitement until I see the patch on action.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
I remember talking on here about it and Mike said they could add in dribbling fatigue for shooting cuz it was already that way on lay ups. Glad to see them doing it. I bet it's not going to make a huge difference tho.

I've played a little 2k16 park lately, just out of boredom cuz no one is on L*v*. It's really refreshing, even tho it's harder to stop people and they make too many shots, to just not have to worry about EVERY PLAY being a pick. It's funny dudes in 16 didn't know how to set proper picks. I miss those picks. That's prol the real problem.

-Smak
Old 10-25-2017, 09:23 PM   #21
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandeazyy

I agree that 2k doesn’t have a good track record when it comes to this stuff, but let’s at least give them the benefit of the doubt this time since they did say they won’t be changing stuff as much as they did last year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2017, 11:53 PM   #22
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
WTF are YOU talking about? Bandeazy's post is correct.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:03 AM   #23
Pro

Geolink's Arena

OVR: 4

Thanks again, Chris Smoove!
Old 10-26-2017, 02:14 AM   #24
Pro

sudanmalkovich's Arena

Yeah... zig-zag cheese or whatever.
just bother with the online mode only.

don't mess with the offline gameplay. it doesn't have anything to do with it in the first place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »