Home

Charles Barkley will NOT be in NBA 2K19

This is a discussion on Charles Barkley will NOT be in NBA 2K19 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2018, 09:34 AM   #9
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Charles Barkley will NOT be in NBA 2K19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
I will never understand the infatuation with people considering Reggie Miller a “legend”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why exactly do you not consider him a legend?
Old 07-20-2018, 09:49 AM   #10
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Wonder how this works and if 2k can do anything to get him back? There are other players in the game who have deceased. Wilt for example.

they def could get him back, I think it just depends on who is responsible for his assets/money, probably his family. There's definitely a TON of deceased players. Thankfully we do have guys who fill up rosters for missing players. I've noticed if a player was in a past game, the commentators will still call out their name. So that's cool. I miss the mini stories they used to have for the old players, they used to really talk about them a lot on nba2k11, 12, and 13. then it just stopped.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:50 AM   #11
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
Why exactly do you not consider him a legend?
I am wondering this too. HE's a hall of famer player, He was one of the most accurate shooters in history. He just gets less love because he didn't get a ring. People for get they were battling against the Jordan bulls during the heart of his career. I think if the bulls didn't exist with Jordan, Reggie would probably have a ring or two. Probably.

Last edited by GisherJohn24; 07-20-2018 at 09:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2018, 10:04 AM   #12
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboyfan_19
After Moses Malone died, 2k lost his rights.

Also Tayshaun Prince, Andrew Bynum, Lamar Odom, Glenn Robinson, Hedo Turkoglu, Josh Howard, and a few other notables I can't think of.
Don't forget Anthony Mason after he passed they couldn't get his rights back.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Old 07-20-2018, 10:07 AM   #13
MVP

3304Life's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
I am wondering this too. HE's a hall of famer player, He was one of the most accurate shooters in history. He just gets less love because he didn't get a ring. People for get they were battling against the Jordan bulls during the heart of his career. I think if the bulls didn't exist with Jordan, Reggie would probably have a ring or two. Probably.

Come on man. Reggie was never good enough to lead a team to a championship, Jordan or not.

Hugely overrated as a scorer. Klay Thompson is essentially an advanced version of Reggie Miller.

Old 07-20-2018, 10:37 AM   #14
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3304Life
Come on man. Reggie was never good enough to lead a team to a championship, Jordan or not.

Hugely overrated as a scorer. Klay Thompson is essentially an advanced version of Reggie Miller.

Not to get too far off topic, but, do you think those Pacers teams would have had the success they did without Miller?
Old 07-20-2018, 10:44 AM   #15
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3304Life

They almost beat the bulls. And when he was in his prime, he was shooting 42% from 3 point range and in my opinion a much better clutch shooter than Klay ever will be. He also had a much better FG% shooting over 50% in the early 90's. Klay is shooting around 42% avg for 3 point range, give or take an also consider... Reggie is one of the best free throw shooters of all time. One year shooting an unheard of 93% at the line.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2018, 11:10 AM   #16
Rookie

Jordanmike6's Arena

OVR: 0

I would lioke to say that 3 pt in the 90's was not so easy to do than now, because today players are paid to do their best.

Before it was showtime it was the real NBA, but 3 pt were not the only reason to play basket ball!
Now it is 3 pt 3 pt 3 pt, fake 3 pt and easy lay up or easy alley oop, oh yes it is not the same basketball, so yes Miller is legend and Klay is a samll player!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »