Home

NBA 2K19 MyLEAGUE and MyGM Developer Blog

This is a discussion on NBA 2K19 MyLEAGUE and MyGM Developer Blog within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2018, 07:25 AM   #185
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: NBA 2K19 MyLEAGUE and MyGM Developer Blog

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVsFaN2273
Thank you yeap i've read that he's on my alert whenever he posts, unfortunately nothing substantial for me as far as the questions go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 10:05 PM   #186
Just started!

OVR: 0

I don't understand this. Started a my league. played 10 games. Multiple players have already been injured and there is no sliders or way to turn off injuries. I personally don't like them since the game never seems to get them right. i have durability all the way up but it doesn't fix the issue. i have a player with 99 in all injury related attributes and he gets a unknown ankle injury on the 11th game in 4th quarter. i quit the game so it didn't save. Am i missing something? First time on forum and i couldnt find anything related to this topic. sorry if its in the wrong spot.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:14 PM   #187
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by anarchy23
I don't understand this. Started a my league. played 10 games. Multiple players have already been injured and there is no sliders or way to turn off injuries. I personally don't like them since the game never seems to get them right. i have durability all the way up but it doesn't fix the issue. i have a player with 99 in all injury related attributes and he gets a unknown ankle injury on the 11th game in 4th quarter. i quit the game so it didn't save. Am i missing something? First time on forum and i couldnt find anything related to this topic. sorry if its in the wrong spot.
Go to options, then MyLeague settings, and keep hitting the right trigger until you get to the injuries menu where you can turn them off.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:15 PM   #188
Rookie

There is a slider to have injuries off and there should be a slider injury frequency and injury duration. Adjust those.

In game injuries are good. Last time 2k patched injuries there was none in the game. Since about 2k16. So I rather not have any patches to this.
Old 09-10-2018, 08:37 PM   #189
Pro

OVR: 7

Will new released jerseys be available in MyLeague using rosters started today or should we wait to start using updated rosters
Old 09-11-2018, 07:02 PM   #190
Pro

VinnyVegas28's Arena

Any way we can get a shorts editor to edit between short medium and long? Maybe a scale like the rest of the editing features. For all time teams and classic rosters..it would be awesome to have this feature. Loving the new retro uniforms and with the dna feature..this would go a long way for roster makers..

Sent from my E6833 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »