Home

Just some ideas

This is a discussion on Just some ideas within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2022, 09:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Just some ideas

Here we are, well into the season of NBA 2K22. I've really enjoyed playing this years game and I must say I love the thought that went into some of the off-court antics in this years game. Now that we have come to this pinnacle moment of the season, I would love to see 2K do a few things to keep us going. Now I understand that most companies have put much into giving us content that will obviously try to make us spend our own hard earned money for in-game content, I would like some things to keep it spicy that won't. I, for one, am not an online gamer. I have many friends and spend a good amount of time chilling with my dudes and playing head to head and talking smack the good old fashioned way - face to face. So here are few things I would love to see:

1. OK, I have started my record label. I am an emcee in real life (@juskolmeal) check me out! :-) **shameless plug**. With that being said, I would like to see a few more opportunities to increase, or sustain what I've done in the game. Add a few more artist to have to sign. Give me a chance to make a few more songs and increase my record labels relevance. I would love to see that continue more.

2. I enjoyed the rooftop games with myplayers of the past. I would love to see you guys add more content that will allow us non-online players to experience some park incentives. That would be a perfect off season activity to keep things fresh.

3. I have signed a big contract, made MVP and rookie of the year, I see a ton of non usable buildings in the game. Put some real world prices on being able to buy a new apartment or home for my myplayer. Allow us to buy some cars or jewels off line and spend money that doesn't come from our own pockets.

4. I have a pool table and a big flat screen in my apartment. Why can't I use it? I would love to have a pool game to play in order to kill some time. Allow me to play NBA 2k's of old on my TV. I would love to be able to relive NBA 2k8's story mode with MC Skills but using 2k22's gameplay.

5. I would love to have some city options that may land me in trouble that would spill over into my player. Make a hot head option that may affect your team chemistry.

6. Now that I am in season 2 and I am a 99, I feel like I have run out of things to do. No more interviews. No more Perk insults. No more badge growth. I feel like I have done all there is to do. Please give some more content for us offline gamers to continue to play. At this point, I wish I could just take my stats and start a new player but I have spent enough of my hard earned money already. I am not doubling up and doing it again.

Just some things that I had on my mind. Holla back and buy my album on March 31st. "The Al Taylor Project" by JusKolMeAl available on all platforms.

Peace!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »