Home

2KSports likes to pride itself on immersion...**2K DEVS**

This is a discussion on 2KSports likes to pride itself on immersion...**2K DEVS** within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 02:41 PM   #1
Rookie

Intelx's Arena

OVR: 7
2KSports likes to pride itself on immersion...**2K DEVS**

There's an old saying that goes "little things can go a long way" (That's what she said). The NBA 2K franchise has always been an innovator in this regard in many areas. However over the years I have found it quite surprising that a small feature that could change the feel of MyLeague/Franchise mode from an immersion perspective is simply being ignored.

What would it take to add to the pre/halftime and post game show some info and highlights from games taking place around the league in the schedule? It sounds minor but think about how much more that would add by being able to play closer attention to what's happening around the league, important games that have potential ranking and division implications, rivalries and playoff runs.

For a game that's clearly put so much into other aspects of it's title, it's really left the simple franchise player who doesn't care much to play the other game options not left with much difference from year to year.

So I am making my plea to the 2K devs that I know frequent this page and care about the community to please add this small yet super game changing feature for Franchise mode users. If anyone reading this feels the same leave your thoughts and lets see if we can make this happen.

Regards,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 02:59 PM   #2
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: 2KSports likes to pride itself on immersion...**2K DEVS**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intelx
There's an old saying that goes "little things can go a long way" (That's what she said). The NBA 2K franchise has always been an innovator in this regard in many areas. However over the years I have found it quite surprising that a small feature that could change the feel of MyLeague/Franchise mode from an immersion perspective is simply being ignored.

What would it take to add to the pre/halftime and post game show some info and highlights from games taking place around the league in the schedule? It sounds minor but think about how much more that would add by being able to play closer attention to what's happening around the league, important games that have potential ranking and division implications, rivalries and playoff runs.

For a game that's clearly put so much into other aspects of it's title, it's really left the simple franchise player who doesn't care much to play the other game options not left with much difference from year to year.

So I am making my plea to the 2K devs that I know frequent this page and care about the community to please add this small yet super game changing feature for Franchise mode users. If anyone reading this feels the same leave your thoughts and lets see if we can make this happen.

Regards,
As well as fake ads. You don't have to pay any company and they would things more realistic. Like for instance a clam chowder ad or restaurant when playing in Boston during a cut in action or a fake TV show airing tonight after the game. Like what they do in GTA.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-07-2018, 05:12 PM   #3
Rookie

iFnOtWhYnOt_'s Arena

OVR: 0

I always loved that feature...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmjGKTz4bA4

Make sure you put this in the wishlist for MyLeague/MyGM though, the franchise dev's really do listen and implement things from that wishlist.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:32 PM   #4
MVP

itsmb8's Arena

OVR: 5

Although i do agree with the post, 1) we have a thread for this already. https://forums.operationsports.com/f...wish-list.html

And 2) no "Hey Devs" threads.

Mods, please close this up.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:17 PM   #5
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmb8
Although i do agree with the post, 1) we have a thread for this already. https://forums.operationsports.com/f...wish-list.html

And 2) no "Hey Devs" threads.

Mods, please close this up.
See above....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »