Home

NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2019, 07:55 PM   #9
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
To those saying they don't have problems - I honestly don't believe you. You very well may have no eye for the frame drops but they're definitely there in playnow online when the shot clock dwindles
No offense or anything man but if every Pro user was having debilitating stutter issues more people would be raising hell. Why lie about something that negatively affects the game? I hope it gets fixed for your guys, though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 10-09-2019, 08:31 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

I played today and it didn't the entire game.

I only play offline though.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:03 PM   #11
Pro

It's an HDR problem. That's why you don't see a lot of people complaining about the issue. Most people don't have the pro version and most aren't playing 4K HDR on. The issue is HDR. I have different modes of HDR i can switch between so that's how i figured it out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2019, 11:12 PM   #12
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
It's an HDR problem. That's why you don't see a lot of people complaining about the issue. Most people don't have the pro version and most aren't playing 4K HDR on. The issue is HDR. I have different modes of HDR i can switch between so that's how i figured it out.
I am playing on 4k HDR game mode on my LG OLED and I don't have any issues.
Old 10-09-2019, 11:17 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dione2014
No its not, Im playing 1080p with no hdr on the PS4 Pro and have stuttering. Thought it was better but is still there. Hasn't stopped me playing the game but is very noticeable. I only play 5v5 'regular' 2k
Old 10-09-2019, 11:21 PM   #14
Banned

Never had any issues but with previous 2k games after you score or the opponent scores and the ball is being brought up the court, it would stutter alot for like 2 seconds but this was previous years.
Old 10-10-2019, 12:08 AM   #15
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Right so in Rec ir occurs but it's extremely rare.

You guys are talking about modes that this doesn't affect and for all intents and purposes derailing the thread.

This is more specifically afflicting 5v5 Play Now Online game modes and is widespread for many users. Not offline, but online. Not mycareer but Play NOW online.

So please - kindly.... Do not post in this thread if you're not affected by the issue in a mode we know it doesn't really affect.

Thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2019, 01:06 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find_the_Door
Right so in Rec ir occurs but it's extremely rare.

You guys are talking about modes that this doesn't affect and for all intents and purposes derailing the thread.

This is more specifically afflicting 5v5 Play Now Online game modes and is widespread for many users. Not offline, but online. Not mycareer but Play NOW online.

So please - kindly.... Do not post in this thread if you're not affected by the issue in a mode we know it doesn't really affect.

Thank you
I only play offline - play now, my league etc. - and am experiencing heavy stuttering throughout games (Pro, 4K, but also when playing on 1080 screen). Especially happens whenever the shot clock goes below 5 secs.

I am confused why some Pro users apparently don't have issues, could it be a installation or setting issue after all? I just don't get how there is no solution for this yet. So frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »