Home

NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2019, 02:32 AM   #17
Rookie

peperrick's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro

Pure sh** this game on a ps4 pro. Unplayable, totally.. My League Online is unplayable after 1 month and 2k does nothing.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:30 AM   #18
Banned

I play strictly offline on ps pro + HDR... stutter is TERRIBLE!!!! Hopefully they can get this fixed
Old 10-10-2019, 08:51 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 9

I played on a bunch of different TV's and monitors the game is stuttering like hell on PS4 Pro no matter what!

HDR On and off it stutters/fps drops; 4K/1080p resolutions on P4 or different resolution tvs/monitors it stutters/fps drops no matter what.

It's not about cameras yes it may help from time to time yet it comes back worse and it's there.

It's not about different game modes the only difference can be some modes have a little problem some has it all over.

It's not about online and offline, it's both that is affected and yes ofcourse is online is stutter city from the minute it starts till the end and yes offline is widely affected when it starts stuttering it doesn't go back.

So it's about NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro and nothing else. It's an optimization problem and it's all on 2k end! It's been more than a month and 5 big S patches yet no fix and it feels as if it gets worse day by day.
Old 10-10-2019, 09:08 AM   #20
Rookie

I've had this issue since release, very real problem. Some people think their slim ps4s are pros lol.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:33 AM   #21
MVP

scottyp180's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
I played on a bunch of different TV's and monitors the game is stuttering like hell on PS4 Pro no matter what!

HDR On and off it stutters/fps drops; 4K/1080p resolutions on P4 or different resolution tvs/monitors it stutters/fps drops no matter what.

It's not about cameras yes it may help from time to time yet it comes back worse and it's there.

It's not about different game modes the only difference can be some modes have a little problem some has it all over.

It's not about online and offline, it's both that is affected and yes ofcourse is online is stutter city from the minute it starts till the end and yes offline is widely affected when it starts stuttering it doesn't go back.

So it's about NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro and nothing else. It's an optimization problem and it's all on 2k end! It's been more than a month and 5 big S patches yet no fix and it feels as if it gets worse day by day.
I only play play now offline and the only times I don't experience the lag is when using classic teams. It also plays well with all-time teams. There can be a small amount of lag with the all-time teams and it likely depends on the teams being used but it's at least a playable.

Obviously not ideal but if you want to enjoy the game in some capacity it's an option.

It might also be worth trying current teams in scrimmage mode just to be able to use those teams and players without lag. I haven't tried this myself but I have to imagine the game will play more smoothly in that situation. Again not ideal at all. Hopefully 2K releases an actual patch and fix for the problem but this might have to do in the mean time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2019, 08:01 AM   #22
MVP

OVR: 9

Aaaaand PS4 Pro fps drops and stuttering are NOT Fixed after 6th patch, too.

Well done 2k, i really learned my lesson, i bought PRO 2 years ago to get a better experience on 2k solely and this is just ENOUGH!
Old 10-11-2019, 08:46 AM   #23
Rookie

Theres 100% stutter and low fps issiue when you playing from broadcast camera, it usually starts when its low on clock or rebounding after 3point shoot.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:03 AM   #24
MVP

wrestlinggod1's Arena

OVR: 13

Is there a problem when playing on the Xbox One X?

Go MIAMI Teams!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »