Home

NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro

This is a discussion on NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2019, 09:04 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K20 on PS4 Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydigi
Yeah I ended up picking up a Xbox one X, couldn’t deal with frame drops on the pro anymore.
I did the same thing dude! Didnt realize that I would not be able to access the rosters and draft class from InfamousNY becuase they're only on the ps4 vault. Cant win lol

Old 10-16-2019, 06:57 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemarflacco
I did the same thing dude! Didnt realize that I would not be able to access the rosters and draft class from InfamousNY becuase they're only on the ps4 vault. Cant win lol

As if spending 70 euros on a game yearly isn't enough should i just go buy another console to play 1 game, too.

No not anymore i've upgraded from base to PRO in this current gen consoles 2 years ago for only to be able to play 2k on a better system which i regret big time now and i won't spend my hard earned money on a different console bcs 2k can't manage to develop a game and optimize for PS4 Pro.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:03 AM   #35
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
As if spending 70 euros on a game yearly isn't enough should i just go buy another console to play 1 game, too.

No not anymore i've upgraded from base to PRO in this current gen consoles 2 years ago for only to be able to play 2k on a better system which i regret big time now and i won't spend my hard earned money on a different console bcs 2k can't manage to develop a game and optimize for PS4 Pro.
Not the fault of 2k as their game is not meant for ps4 pro as that console close to the year 2020 is weak.

NBA 2K has developed more and more with textures and polygons. PS4 PRO is just a weak console in todays games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2019, 08:34 AM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxGamerXx
Not the fault of 2k as their game is not meant for ps4 pro as that console close to the year 2020 is weak.

NBA 2K has developed more and more with textures and polygons. PS4 PRO is just a weak console in todays games
You're missing the forest for the trees.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:53 AM   #37
MVP

coolcras7's Arena

OVR: 9

I have a question since I am not experiencing this issue or if it happens to the extent where I would consider the game unplayable. What type of TV are you playing on and are you playing on game mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-17-2019, 10:02 AM   #38
Rookie

I'm surprised a lot of people are having these problems on the pro. I have the base model and I have not experienced these problems. I had one blue screen issue once.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:47 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm a strictly offline guy, and the frame rate on the broadcast view made the game unplayable. I hate the 2K camera (it's just not for me), but playing on it has removed all of the stuttering for me. So, I'm just trying to make the best of this camera angle but it takes a lot of the immersion out of the game for me.

I don't think 2K is going to fix the issues on the Pro, so it's either make the best of it or find another console to play it on.

It's really frustrating.
Old 10-17-2019, 11:49 AM   #40
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
I have a question since I am not experiencing this issue or if it happens to the extent where I would consider the game unplayable. What type of TV are you playing on and are you playing on game mode.

Doesn’t matter....... it’s a launch day PS4 pro issue...... seems as if the 1st batch of PRO machines are the ones having the issue

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »