Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-13-2011, 02:24 PM   #81
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
Is it me or the Wizards are way better than they should be? I swear Javale Mcgee blocks everything and Nick Young doesn't miss.
The Wizards imo are a tad bit overrated... but that could be do to the easy *** shot releases for Wall, Young and Lewis. (All of their releases are very similar, making it easy to get in rhythm).

Matt, ATL is nice in 2k12, good defense, good length, fast and they got shooters in JJ and Hinrich.

Last edited by chia51; 10-18-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 07:11 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

I'll be on periodically throughout the evening.

Sam Marlowe | Sam Marlowe (360) | -| -
Old 10-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 2

PSN ID : JCHAP21

TEAM : DETROIT/ANY
Old 10-14-2011, 12:50 AM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 3

psn: DieselDre44

team: Pacers... looking to rock any time. just wanna get some good games in.
Old 10-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #85
Pro

OVR: 8

Add me for Xbox - Jingle Johnson

I use the Suns.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2011, 08:05 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 8

The Wizards were my giant killers in 2k11 too, they matched up well against the Lakers, Celtics, Heat, whoever really.

Nick Young has 91 mid and 85 three this year...same as JR Smith. The one difference is Young also has a solid consistency rating so he's even better with the J.

I'm stuck at home tonight so I'll be on throughout...hit me up for a good game if the damn locker rooms are even working tonight!
Old 10-14-2011, 10:05 PM   #87
Banned

OVR: 10

Online now.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:26 PM   #88
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
The Wizards imo are a tad bit overrated... but that could be do to the easy *** shot releases for Wall, Young and Lewis. (All of their releases are very similar, making it easy to get in rhythm.

Matt, ATL is nice in 2k12, good defense, good length, fast and they got shooters in JJ and Hinrich.
I have noticed. I like to switch it up and take all different teams though, keeps games feeling fresh to me, not always having the same players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »