Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2012, 12:07 AM   #401
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Just had a game with some guy. Chiazzle? I think it was. He chose Rockets and I chose Jazz, we had 8 minute quarters, and it was a low.... LOW scoring game. 49-54 I believe, he won. K-Mart just torched me. Fun game though, want to play against him again, hopefully lowering my frickin turnovers .-.

OH!! I also forgot to put where I live, I'll give you a hint...
<--

Last edited by Clusterfudge; 03-17-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2012, 05:21 PM   #402
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Format: 360 Gamertag: Biizz919 Team: Rockets From: Houston looking to play a long game, maybe 10 or 12 minutes? I'd like to use my bench a bit. 100% sim even if it kills me...
Old 03-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #403
Banned

OVR: 0

if I can't get a legit game soon i'm going to just going to quit 2k again. nearly a year later and still can't get a game against someone who isn't sitting in a zone wearing out their "X" button literally every second they play on defense. and the worse thing is IT WORKS.

sorry for venting but I need a legit game, I have still yet to play one all these months later.

Last edited by Biizz919; 03-21-2012 at 12:11 AM.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:41 PM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 1

I ran home at lunch and had a quick game. The other guy chose the Lakers, and I figured I should know better than to even play but I chose the Sixers and gave it a shot. Sure enough, it was one Kobe drive after another but I stuck it out and shut him down in the 4th quarter. With me up about 7 or 8 and the final seconds ticking away, he quit.

I have to say it was quite satisfying.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:53 PM   #405
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25

Ya'll could go ahead and add me

L RNB L
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #406
MVP

Nathan_OS's Arena

OVR: 25
Vni is totally sim fellas

Go ahead and add him

GT: Zepokar

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
Old 04-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #407
Mid-Range Mamba

iceberg760's Arena

OVR: 7

GG against DX679 ~~ Knicks/Thunder.....

--- 12 min/HOF/Sim ---
GT: Rap Junkie951 // PSN: Crown_n_Smoke
Old 04-07-2012, 05:11 AM   #408
Rookie

OVR: 8

Yeah, DX679 is a cool customer. Been enjoying some nice random select VS games against him lately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »