Home

Fictional Draft Classes

This is a discussion on Fictional Draft Classes within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2010, 07:09 PM   #25
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Fictional Draft Classes

360. Sorry man.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2010, 07:22 PM   #26

CWSapp757's Arena

Got em up Juke. Let me know if you have any problems getting them.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Am I right in assuming that you're nsuplaya84? Just making sure I download the right ones.

Really appreciate what you're doing with these draft classes.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:02 PM   #28

CWSapp757's Arena

Yeah that's me homie. And no problem. I appreciate you taking the time to download them. Although they seem a little low, it all works itself out within Association mode. May not be perfect but it is ten times better that what the game is gonna give you.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:10 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWSapp757
Yeah that's me homie. And no problem. I appreciate you taking the time to download them. Although they seem a little low, it all works itself out within Association mode. May not be perfect but it is ten times better that what the game is gonna give you.
Oh, definitely. The default draft classes (and most of the uploaded classes) have ridiculously high ratings. It can really screw with the association mode with in a few years. Anyway, I understand the amount of effort that goes into something like this, so I just wanted to express my gratitude. The people like you, on this board, make the game exponentially better with what you do.
Old 10-09-2010, 08:57 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 2

Since these aren't for PS3, could somebody hook me up with the info on the kinds of ratings I should be giving these players potential/skill wise? I figure top 5 picks should have like 95-85 pot, lottery picks 85-75, late first rounders 75-65 and then second rounders 55-25, is that close to being right?

If someone could lemmie know about that I'd be happy to start on a draft class for the PS3
Old 10-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #31

CWSapp757's Arena

Well to be honest with you JB, I stayed away from really high potential ratings. The very first draft class I made on Tuesday, I used the really high potential ratings, but then I had way to many 90+ players after a few years. Remember there are only 8 90+ players when you turn the game on and several more players from the default roster reach the 90 mark. I didn't want to overload with too many great players so I try to save a 95+ potential rating for really special players. Maybe one or two every three years or so. I handed out a few 80+ potential ratings each year but not many. I actually had to put a lot of players potential rating in the 45-60 area in order to try to prevent overload of really good players. Even with low potential ratings like that, I still had some players reach an 80 overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2010, 09:31 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 2

Ok, thanks man. I'll see what I can do with that.

Also, what is your average player overall once you're done with the class? In past years I tried to keep the top five guys in between 70-75 overall as a rookie and then 70 and lower as they fell further down the draft board. Would that still work this year or should I lower their overall skills to make them less skilled as rookies?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »