Home

Comprehensive Simulations Stat Mechanics Guide - ALL ROSTER MAKERS SHOULD READ

This is a discussion on Comprehensive Simulations Stat Mechanics Guide - ALL ROSTER MAKERS SHOULD READ within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-19-2012, 12:30 AM   #81
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Comprehensive Simulations Stat Mechanics Guide - ALL ROSTER MAKERS SHOULD READ

I really enjoyed the contributions elknavo was making. It doesn't seem like a couple of snarky posts about 2K was really ban worthy, especially considering the amount of work he did and shared with the community. Unless he did something else, I don't think this really helps the OS community make the game better for ourselves.

I hope the moderators at least asked him to tone things down and continue to contribute as he has before banning him wholesale.

It's a shame some of the guys doing the best work for the game are finding themselves unwelcome on the best forum for 2K.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2012, 04:27 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Comprehensive Simulations Stat Mechanics Guide - ALL ROSTER MAKERS SHOULD READ

wonder has anyone actually made a roster like this on ps3 it would be amazing to see these results.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:10 AM   #83
Rookie

TomZeWolf's Arena

OVR: 5

It's a crying shane this guy got banned, I've saw some ridiculous posts in these forums ban-worthy, yet when a guy makes a solid contribution to make the game better he gets banned because he badmouthed 2K. He was here to share his formulae for better sim results, not to lick 2K developers ***.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:35 AM   #84
Pro

cmebfresh's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomZeWolf
It's a crying shane this guy got banned, I've saw some ridiculous posts in these forums ban-worthy, yet when a guy makes a solid contribution to make the game better he gets banned because he badmouthed 2K. He was here to share his formulae for better sim results, not to lick 2K developers ***.
How bad this game is i might get banned to

MIAMI ALL THE WAY

MIAMI HEAT
MIAMI DOLPHINS
MIAMI MARLINS
AND THE U
Old 01-22-2012, 04:29 PM   #85
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

This guy needs to be brought back. I understand while he did a tad bit of 2k bashing, he made some very valid points and his suggestions were incredible. I am not condoning his actions but he should not be banned for something so trivial. I understand he apparently insulted 2k but he was sharing his honest opinion in the matter and should not be condemned for that. he clearly put a great amount of effort into his posts and this project. I have seen people post far worse things and not get banned.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #86
MVP

OVR: 13

Has anyone implemented these ideas into an actual roster available for download?

Would love to see this roster happen and be able to tweak sliders for gameplay to see if we could use in season mode.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #87
MVP

Colts18's Arena

OVR: 2

We all need to contact SteveOS or Millineum (admins) and ask if he can be reinstated. This is very sad.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hey everyone

Someone asked about implementation of that rules to the game. I put them to my rosters in my NBA 2k11 PS3 update and I can say that change the game a lot. More realistic shooting %, stats etc. The game is great but for sim game if you play matches you need also a good sliders. With booth this things sliders and rosters the game is fantastic and when I look on download rate of my rosters I have big smile on my face. So I think people like them. I was very disappointed when I saw that he was banned because that was one of the best thread about game stats mechanism so big respect for him because he created something great

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »