Home

Been Working On 2004-2005 Roster.

This is a discussion on Been Working On 2004-2005 Roster. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2013, 06:53 PM   #1
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Been Working On 2004-2005 Roster.

Hey everyone
I just moved yesterday and that removes my AAU basketball for right now so I have a lot of time so I started working on this roster.
Is anyone interested?
I already have some good hex edits in the roster including New Jersey nets , seattle supersonics with their actual logo and multiple retro arena for teams that used them in this season.
However since I'm pretty young I don't really know anything about this season other than what I find on the Internet which in heavily relying on so if this roster ever does get released I'd appreciate some feedback about screw-ups.

I plan on having the draft classes from 05-13 and have the majority of free agents from this season, also the USA team will be the actual team and this roster will have the rookie showcase be replaced with the draft combine arena with the rookies from the season so Emeka okafor , Dwight Howard etc.
This also will have the accurate jerseys from this season if its in the game.
Also when starting your association you'll see the team stats have been edited to the 03 final W-L.
Annddd... Accurate head coaches , cyberfaces/ portraits with edited coaching profiles.

So I'm pretty excited about this however as of right now I don't have an Internet connection but I will have one maybe in a few days so I've been getting my ratings the hard way for right now .

Almost forgot - every team will have their opening day rosters so for an example , Chris Webber won't be on the 76ers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2013, 06:56 PM   #2
Pro

dom5552's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Been Working On 2004-2005 Roster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
Hey everyone
I just moved yesterday and that removes my AAU basketball for right now so I have a lot of time so I started working on this roster.
Is anyone interested?
I already have some good hex edits in the roster including New Jersey nets , seattle supersonics with their actual logo and multiple retro arena for teams that used them in this season.
However since I'm pretty young I don't really know anything about this season other than what I find on the Internet which in heavily relying on so if this roster ever does get released I'd appreciate some feedback about screw-ups.

I plan on having the draft classes from 05-13 and have the majority of free agents from this season, also the USA team will be the actual team and this roster will have the rookie showcase be replaced with the draft combine arena with the rookies from the season so Emeka okafor , Dwight Howard etc.
This also will have the accurate jerseys from this season if its in the game.
Also when starting your association you'll see the team stats have been edited to the 03 final W-L.
Annddd... Accurate head coaches , cyberfaces/ portraits with edited coaching profiles.

So I'm pretty excited about this however as of right now I don't have an Internet connection but I will have one maybe in a few days so I've been getting my ratings the hard way for right now .

Almost forgot - every team will have their opening day rosters so for an example , Chris Webber won't be on the 76ers.
love this season. ps, how do you hex edit and get the right arenas and logos???? i could really use the logos

PSN: TheDom45
Old 03-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #3
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dom5552
love this season. ps, how do you hex edit and get the right arenas and logos???? i could really use the logos
Thanks and also I'm still working on your draft classes as well so don't worry.
And in order to be able to hex your roster it needs to be one of 2k's official updates between 1-29 to uhmm I forget lol but they made the names un-readable once again in the recent updates.
I was actually going to do you a big favor for your roster and put the logos and arenas but I saw it was on a base of an un-readable roster in HxD

Last edited by beast10; 03-16-2013 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Auto correct is stupid.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #4
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Yes, PLEASE. This season never gets done for 2K games and its one of my favorites ever, a ton of guys with new teams, T-Mac in HOU, Nash in PHX (: ( ),
Terry in Dallas (: ) ), Shaq in Miami, Vince continuing in New Jersey. Really hope that you get this out.
Old 03-16-2013, 07:31 PM   #5
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
Yes, PLEASE. This season never gets done for 2K games and its one of my favorites ever, a ton of guys with new teams, T-Mac in HOU, Nash in PHX (: ( ),
Terry in Dallas (: ) ), Shaq in Miami, Vince continuing in New Jersey. Really hope that you get this out.
Hopefully. Without basketball all the time I will have more time to get this done and unlike my college rosters I actually have some players in the game (even though I still have to edit them)

Btw , Vince Carter will still be on Toronto since he was traded during this season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2013, 07:44 PM   #6
Pro

dom5552's Arena

Quote:
Thanks and also I'm still working on your draft classes as well so don't worry.
And in order to be able to hex your roster it needs to be one of 2k's official updates between 1-29 to uhmm I forget lol but they made the names un-readable once again in the recent updates.
I was actually going to do you a big favor for your roster and put the logos and arenas but I saw it was on a base of an un-readable roster in HxD
well that's quite disappointing :/ haha

PSN: TheDom45
Old 03-16-2013, 08:02 PM   #7
Rookie

Of course I'm interested! 04-05 Suns? With Nash, Stoudemire, Marion, Joe Johnson, Barbosa and Quentin Richardson? That would make me the happiest man on the planet.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #8
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Hopefully. Without basketball all the time I will have more time to get this done and unlike my college rosters I actually have some players in the game (even though I still have to edit them)

Btw , Vince Carter will still be on Toronto since he was traded during this season.
I would really like for post trade-deadline. That's how the classic rosters in 2K11 and 2K12 (I think) were done. They make them ready for the playoffs and in season mode some trades are harder to do depending on the # of players involved, if they're beginning of the season and you want to have accurate rosters going on, you've got to do all the transactions (releases, trades, FA signings).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »