Home

(XBox360) CWSapp757/Dreece NBA 2K13 Realistic Fictional Draft Classes

This is a discussion on (XBox360) CWSapp757/Dreece NBA 2K13 Realistic Fictional Draft Classes within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: CWSapp757 NBA 2K13 Draft Class Thread

Could anybody upload CWSapp's draft class to an hosting site(mediafire???),please???

And Merry Christmas to all of you guys!
Old 12-25-2012, 10:44 AM   #18
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Merry Christmas everyone. Dreece, I'm loving the updates. Keep them coming if you feel up to it. By the way, I gotta send you a message a lil later.

Serra, how you been man? Hopefully someone can fulfill your request but if not ill holla at ronyell. He's pretty good with that type of stuff so he could probably help.
Old 12-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #19
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

@sapp it would be my pleasure I'm having so much fun creating storylines from the season. Im gonna do a lil segment called winners and losers 2014 draft edition. Im gonna take a look back @ the draft and give some feedback on the current rookie class
Old 12-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #20
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Winners and Losers All Star Break edition. Rookie Analysis

Milwaukee Bucks rec 15W-38L 2014 (28W-54L)
From a pure talent point the Bucks got 4 potential impact players #1 overall pick J. Washington has been spectacular 16pts 5reb 2ast in 32.5mins. SF J. McLemore C F. Rodriguez and C J. Santiago round out what the experts said was possibly the best class in Bucks history. Monta Ellis MCL Injury is keeping this team in the lottery for at least 1 more season

Utah Jazz rec 32W-22L 2014 (37W-45L)
ROY front runner K-PACK as he's now going by these days has started a revolution that should definitely be televised!! He's bringing a swag that the state of Utah hasn't seen before. In a recent interview with Captain and current Allstar Al Jefferson had this to say.."I knew we had a couple special guys when @ the rookie press conference K-Pack showed up in a waiters uniform and B Lewis had a custom made Armani Secret service get up LMAO earpiece and all." "I tell you those two are comical but they sure play like vets, Brandon even yelled at me for not setting a strong enough pick on him in practice!" Packett is rookie leader in mins played 34.3 has PER of 17.1 65th NBA an Efficiency rating of 18.1 57th NBA. He is the reason Jefferson Hayward Burks and Favors are all having career years.

Memphis Grizzlies
Adding future stud Jarvis Martin to your roster will always get you a couple thumbs up But how they pulled it off is still a mystery to most. Phoenix was on the clock and most GMs were scratching Martin off their board when all of a sudden David Stern came to the podium......we have a trade!! The pro Suns crowd started to boo furiously. The Suns gave up the #3 pick for the 22nd a future #1 and $750,000. Memphis also got a potential gem in SG F. Cameron @17.

Houston Rockets
When you add 2 top PG prospects to your roster you usually feel good. But in the case of D. McMillan and W. Jenkins you have to wonder if they just fell in love with these 2 guys or they made a draft boo-boo. @6 McMillan was a great pick for them but @9 taking another possible franchise PG instead of of some PF depth (Lewis,Griffin) showed either genius or stupidty but for now they have 2 valuble trade assets at the very least. Jenkins 3pt% .412 20th NBA.

LOSERS

Pistons
Ok so you had the #2 pick and your selection.......an undersized non athletic SG from Little ol' Long beach State....FAIL!!! Pistons fans were heard sreaming thing that would get me banned for writing smh. One of funnier chants was "WORST-THAN-DARK-KO!

Spurs
Coach Pop was smiling ear to ear on draft day when PF E. Lewis dropped in their laps @13. Those smiles immediately turned to frowns when Griffin during his 1st nba practice had this interesting piece of information for the team...."Im better than you, you, you, and definitely YOU! who the H*** you suppose to be anyway?? Directing his attention to the Spurs current PFs Zach Randolph Amir Johnson Mason Plumlee and 2nd rd pick Egor Alenichev. Griffin is currently buried @ the end of the bench only loggin 5 mins a game. Randolph had this to say about Griffin "This aint Chapel Hill chump! He came in here disrespectful so the big dog had to take him down a peg or two." refering back to last weeks practice when Zach lowered the boom on Griffin when he was flying in for a highlight dunk. He crumbled to the floor in pain and not 1 teammate offered help. That say alot about the bad blood in the locker room. Look for him to be outta San Antonio soon unless drastic changes are made.

Suns

You traded away the right to draft a cant miss center in Jarvis Martin and looking @ Phoenix roster shows he would've been valuable to them as a rookie and would be a sure fire upgrade from Gortat in a year or two. Martin was asked about the Phoenix situation during warm ups of the rising stars game. "I guess they didn't want me..they took to big men count them..1...2" Hybrid 3-4 P. Gelebale and C B. Smith better be world beaters or the Suns GM gonna be looking for a new job.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 12-26-2012, 12:13 AM   #21
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Race for the Rookie of the Year () =season high

Justin Washington SG
52 Games
32.5 MPG (39)
16.2 PPG (32)
5 RPG (12)
2.8 APG (7)
1.3 SPG (4)
.5 BPG (2)
43% FG
37% 3PT
78% FT
41PTS 8RB 4AST in Rising stars game

Kareem "K-Pack" Packett

53 Games
34.3 MPG (40)
13.8 PPG (26)
3.9 RPG (9)
7.2 APG (14)
1.6 SPG (5)
.3 BPG (2)
48% FG
38% 3PT
81% FT
14PTS 2RB 9AST in Rising stars game

Overall this battle seems like it goin down to the final week of the season. Packett has been consistantly strong all season and he also have a supporting cast that any rookie would love to have around them. Washington is closing doin his best to close the gap tho..20 PPG January/February putting on a show on All star weekend 41pts 8rb at the Rising stars game. Backcourt mate and fellow ROY contender K-Pack had this to say about Justin "Talent talent talent...I was happy to see him go HAM like that on a stage like this, can only help his confidence and I was happy to set him up all day.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2012, 03:47 AM   #22
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Next matchup on tap JoJo Washington and the Miluakee Bucks pay a visit to the nations capital to take on Bradley Beal and the Washington Wizards. When you hear names like Beal Noel Smart JoJo McClemore Rodriguez you should be estatic as an hoop fan because most believe those players will be house hold names very soon if not already. Its a shame with all the talent on the floor there is even more talent on the sideline in custom suits. B Jennings M Ellis Redick Moute out for the Bucks Wall Iggy out for the Wizards. That JoJo Iggy matchup would've been a battle alot of NBA fans might have been talking about for a long time...Lockdown defender vs The hot shot prodigy...O well Beal vs JoJo nothing to sneeze at either.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:19 PM   #23
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Final Score Bucks 92 Wizards 91

This matchup reminded me why I love defensive basketball. You would think with all the youth out there it might turn into a playground type atmosphere but it was totally the opposite.

Milwaukee's rookie sensation JoJo Washington had another great game to add to his already impressive resume(21pts 5rb 4as 1st 1bk). Rodriguez and McLemore made big time contributions off the bench in limited minutes 20pts 9rb combined in 25mins of play. Jennings decided during warm ups to play on his hurt ankle. He looked gimpy out there but those 27 mins off the pine were priceless BJs leadership and savvy was needed because the teams backup PGs (M. Smart, K. Marshall) didn't seem up to the task tonight 5TO in 32 combined mins

Washington had many chances to pull this game out at home but the Bucks length wore them down. (44-38 reb advantage Bucks) They also struggled just to get off clean looks from the peremiter. One bright spot was Tobias Harris "Playing against the team traded you made for easy motivation" said Harris in postgame interviews after he dropped 21pts 6rb 3as on his former team. Beal seemed to miss John Wall alot as he struggled tonight scoring only 15 pts on 5-15 FG.

Next matchups on deck #1 Ranked OKC @ Utah
And the match all the sports personalities are raving about...JoJo Washington is bringing his talents to K-Packs doorstep!! This game will now be televised on NBA TV after you...THE FANS voted for your prefered matchup of the night. Thanks for your votes and see you all in Utah!

Last edited by Dreece; 12-26-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:10 PM   #24
SimWorld Draft Class Guru

CWSapp757's Arena

OVR: 24

Thanks again Dreece. You got me wanting to watch the game! Lol. Draft 2 info coming this weekend everyone. Hope you guys are enjoying the first class. Peace!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »