Home

Old 11-06-2009, 12:53 AM   #401
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: My Player Progression Strategy

On an unrelated note if you watch the coaches when it cuts to them and look around the base of their necks when they move their heads your going to see that is all they have and seeing inside of their neck can be a little odd.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 01:37 AM   #402
Rookie

OVR: 0

ive got a 6'5 athletic shooting guard. i had draft combine and i ended up getting drafted 27th by the grizzlies in the first round and got invited to their camp and made their team even though i wanted to go to the cavs camp. so my guy cloned and i searched for a way to get rid of this and one guy said what he did was play like **** for his team, get sent down to the d leauge, tear it up in there and then he was sent back his clone. so around game 21 i decided to try it even though i was averaging like 22 points and 5 assists and 4 rebounds off the bench. it took me about 3 games to get kicked off the team but the trouble is ive been in the d league for 20 games now, and im averaging 31ppg, 7rpg, 8apg and like 60%fg and ive gotten a+ in every game but one where i got an a.im a 75 overall now so can anyone help me? im on 360 if that helps.
Old 11-06-2009, 03:33 AM   #403
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by krispy
ive got a 6'5 athletic shooting guard. i had draft combine and i ended up getting drafted 27th by the grizzlies in the first round and got invited to their camp and made their team even though i wanted to go to the cavs camp. so my guy cloned and i searched for a way to get rid of this and one guy said what he did was play like **** for his team, get sent down to the d leauge, tear it up in there and then he was sent back his clone. so around game 21 i decided to try it even though i was averaging like 22 points and 5 assists and 4 rebounds off the bench. it took me about 3 games to get kicked off the team but the trouble is ive been in the d league for 20 games now, and im averaging 31ppg, 7rpg, 8apg and like 60%fg and ive gotten a+ in every game but one where i got an a.im a 75 overall now so can anyone help me? im on 360 if that helps.
Its late so excuse me if I misunderstood this, but your clone is still in the NBA or did he drop down into the D-League with you?
Old 11-06-2009, 09:40 AM   #404
Rookie

OVR: 1

http://community.2ksports.com/commun...?blogid=159622

That's my player. For some reason they list him as 6'7 when he's 6'8. I guess in shoes he's that height haha. I'm a 89 rated thus far in the 2nd round of the playoffs
Old 11-06-2009, 11:21 AM   #405
Pro

OVR: 12

Hey not sure if this has been asked but: When the insider tells you that "you have an important career move to consider and these are the teams that are interested ect".

Where can you see which teams are interested? I guess this happens when your 10 day contract is up right? He's been telling me after ever game for 3 games now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2009, 01:25 PM   #406
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazinskillz
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...?blogid=159622

That's my player. For some reason they list him as 6'7 when he's 6'8. I guess in shoes he's that height haha. I'm a 89 rated thus far in the 2nd round of the playoffs
Are you noticing any real diffrences with his emotion up that high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipperfan811
Hey not sure if this has been asked but: When the insider tells you that "you have an important career move to consider and these are the teams that are interested ect".

Where can you see which teams are interested? I guess this happens when your 10 day contract is up right? He's been telling me after ever game for 3 games now.
Its a bug, your going to have to listen to him until the patch comes out. I dont believe anyone has found a way to make him stop doing that.

*Edit* I guess the patch is out for the 360 (if you have it on the 360) so if its still doing it after the patch then I dont know.

Last edited by Eclipso; 11-06-2009 at 01:31 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:53 PM   #407
Rookie

OVR: 2

nah man it aint help at all...i deleted everything and even use the post patch i am mad as hell man...i gotta redo the whole season now....maybe i will get drafted to another team now
Old 11-06-2009, 05:33 PM   #408
Rookie

Eclipso's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizmode313
nah man it aint help at all...i deleted everything and even use the post patch i am mad as hell man...i gotta redo the whole season now....maybe i will get drafted to another team now
Bummer it didnt fix it. Sorry you have to redo it all, that really sucks.

I am now also getting the "you have a huge decision to make" after every game now but I am wondering if it will work itself out after the end of the season.

Only played two games but overall it feels pretty good, I bumped my quarters up to 8 minutes and the numbers are coming out better (not "perfect") so I will see how it goes after playing a few more later this evening.

Looking forward to going into a framerate ridden arena and see if they are all fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »