Home

Official NBA 2k11 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NBA 2k11 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2010, 01:32 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Official NBA 2k11 Bugs and Glitches Thread

SYSTEM: 360
GAME MODE: All
SITUATION End of game
CUSTOMIZATION none
DETAILS: The game takes a long time now (almost to a freezing point) to show end of quarters analysis, the half time show, and the player of the game clip. It didn't used to be like this when I first started playing. I just noticed it lately because there was an occasion where I thought the game froze because the camera was just focused on the rafters while the commnetators are talking about a particular player or the player of the game.

When it finally gets to the end menu, I tried looking at the signature highlights, and only two players had them. And when you view them, the clips only show 2-3 plays.

Is there a fix to this?

Last edited by eDotd; 10-09-2010 at 07:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 3

SYSTEM: PS3
GAME MODE: Resuming a saved game (all)
SITUATION Any dead-ball situation
CUSTOMIZATION none:
DETAILS After resuming a saved/quitted game, either team calling a timeout freezes the game. It also appears to happen during dead-ball situations.
Old 10-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 0

GAME MODE: ASSOCIATION (29 GAME SEASON)
SITUATION: The game freezes after the 1st quarter. Total black screen with no sound. I'm on game number 18 and tried restarting it multiple times and the same thing happens. Please fix. Thanks!
Old 10-08-2010, 07:23 PM   #84
Rookie

OVR: 0

GAME MODE: Association
SITUATION (This includes quarter/time left): After 1st season
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): All-Star/Default, Official 2k rosters
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):
After the first season, "good" dunkers (i.e. Kevin Durant, Lebron James, etc.) will have a random layup and/or dunk packages. For example after my first season, Kevin Durant went from Wesley Johnson's dunk package to Dominique Wilkins. LeBron went from his default to Steve Nash's layup package. Also, all 10 of the signature dunks will be set to something random, instead of none.
VIDEO (if available): n/a
Old 10-08-2010, 08:08 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 1

SYSTEM:xbox360
GAME MODE:My Player, Quick Match(im assuming this occurs in all modes but these 2 I have tested)
SITUATION (This includes quarter/time left):Running plays with player lock
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits):No specific sliders and multiple difficulty settings including default pro and simulation superstar
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):While running through a play where a player locked user sets a screen to initiate movement for a cpu with the ball, cpu is not triggered to finish the play and is frozen until either time or user breaks the play.
VIDEO (if available):NA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2010, 09:26 PM   #86
MVP

OVR: 18

SYSTEM:PS3
GAME MODE:Association
SITUATION (This includes quarter/time left): New association, went into practice mode(plays)
CUSTOMIZATION (Were you using specific sliders/roster edits): Pro/sim 3s for both teams are 50, look for post players at 50, on ball D at 69, dunks in traffic at 8 for me, 14 for the cpu. Using the 2k rosters, but I edited all the marque starters and bench players touches tendencies for more accurate gameplay. I brought that roster into my new association(haven't even played a preseason game)
DETAILS (Please be as detailed as possible in text):Theres no Audio at all. No 2k beats, no arena sounds, no commentary, no nothing. Zero.
VIDEO (if available): -__-
I'm fast, dudes can't get past my past
How they supposed to deal with my perfect present?"
Old 10-08-2010, 11:22 PM   #87
Rookie

OVR: 4

SYSTEM:XBOX 360
GAME MODE: My Player
SITUATION: Resuming a saved game
CUSTOMIZATION none:
DETAILS After resuming a saved/quitted game, the game loads, i click "A" to go into the game, but it freezes. There is nothing but a black screen.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:55 PM   #88
MVP

OVR: 26

SYSTEM:XBOX 360
GAME MODE: season, association. [possibly playoffs havent checked]
SITUATION: rotations.
CUSTOMIZATION rotations:
DETAILS: The CPU auto generates its own rotations on all teams, even the team/s you select the moment you start a season/association. and it does a poor job of it too. this messes up simmed stats, player roles and causes chemistry issues as bench players dont get enough minutes. some starters get too many. some players too little.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »