Home

NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2013, 05:55 PM   #1305
MVP

sleepyshotta's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

In MyCareer mode, one of my saves cannot continue. I saved and quit some time ago, and when I start it back, and finish the game, or quit, it says that there is an 'error communicating with the server', and the game redirects me to the games start menu. Happens everytime.

Check my YouTube videos @ YouTube.com/sleepynate718
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #1306
Rookie

jaywv30's Arena

OVR: 4
Angry Re: NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

I just played an online game...I was the Bulls vs the Heat. I'm down by one with 1.1 seconds left. On the inbounds I have Rose cut to the basket and I throw it in to him and he lays it in at the buzzer. I clearly got it off in time and the ref "reviews" it and says it counts but I never get the points and lose by 1. :/
Old 09-16-2013, 10:55 PM   #1307
Rookie

OVR: 0

Man, can anybody help me out? I still can't get the game to play. It's not like I can delete my game data and fix the "black screen" glitch that way because I've never actually played the game yet! It won't even start! Aaaaagh.

I really want to play this game. Was really looking forward to having a lot of fun with it like everybody else has been able to do.

:-(

This is a video of the noise the disc makes after I start the game and the black screen happens. I've never heard a disc do this before, and it doesn't happen with my other games. Help, somebody?

http://youtu.be/XjJkJWCfqP8

Last edited by kobe4thewinbang; 09-17-2013 at 04:20 AM.
Old 10-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #1308
Rookie

OVR: 1

just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem "I'm not able to change accessories on my player when I go into the game day section I get the msg "Failed To Download" anyone else run into this and/or find a solution?? Thanks
Old 11-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #1309
Rookie

So I had a 1st my career, but I didn't like it and decided to do a new one set it to save over my old one using the same savefile name.

When I go to the rookie showcase players include Lebron, Luis Scola, Larry Sanders, not any of the actual "rookies"(Davis, Lilliard, or Rivers)

Tried to create a new one 5 times and still has those players in the showcase, Lebron isn't even drafted first, that goes to Alec Burks everytime. And Lebron disappears from the Heat who have a new player named First name: ***** Last name: ****,,!? And he was also drafted at 27 so it's like he went and got redrafted, without anyone knowing who he was. Also had the #2 in the draft not play in the rookie showcase, Luke Harogray from ND who also isn't a rookie.

In between I have edited rosters downloaded form 2K share, as with a draft class, deleted thre 2k share rosters only keeping my edited ones saved.

Any help please!
Old 11-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #1310
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
I just save and quit then reload the game.
it doesnt work when i try to quit it just freezes
Old 11-27-2013, 04:07 PM   #1311
Just started!

Thumbs down Re: NBA 2K13 Bugs and Glitches Thread

My Team mode: All my players are game locked or injured and they have been ever since I started playing. I don't know why they are locked even when they are not playing that day. anyone know what to do?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »