Home

Nba2k13 PC Patch?

This is a discussion on Nba2k13 PC Patch? within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2013, 06:01 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 6
Re: Nba2k13 PC Patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehardknoxlife
I bought this game a few days ago but I wouldn't have had I known Playvision didn't work nor had the game received a patch like the consoles did months ago. It's totally unplayable IMO unless you just want to freestyle every play not knowing what you're supposed to do. Anyway, I've found a solution (thank goodness). A lot of you probably already know but here's a detailed guide anyway for us dummies. Here's what you do.

1. Downlaod these. Cheat Engine 6.2 and NBA2K13 Cheat Engine Table 2.0

2. Open NBA2K13 and go to Options>Game Settings>Coach Settings and turn PlayVision to "All Plays" and PlayVision Display to "Full".

3. Minimize NBA2K13 (Alt-Tab to Desktop)

4. Open Cheat Engine 6.2 then click File>Open Process>NBA2K13.exe (will look like this 00000A7D-nba2k13.exe) then minimize the program.

5 Open NBA 2K13 Cheat Engine Table 2.0 then click File>Open Process>NBA2K13.exe (will look like this 00000A7D-nba2k13.exe) then click "yes" on the popup window.

6. In the NBA 2K13 Cheat Engine Table 2.0 window box located at the bottom, scroll to find Coach Settings (It will be blue text) and X the box next to PlayVision and PlayVision Display. Minimize the program.

7. Maximize NBA2K13 and start/load MyCareer and complete it all the way to the first game of the NBA season.

8. While in MyCareer navigate to Settings>Game Mode Settings and turn Run Plays to "On"

9. Maximize NBA 2K13 Cheat Engine Table 2.0 and in the window box located at the bottom, scroll to find Options(green text) located in the MyCareer(blue text) and X the box next Run Plays then minimize the program.

10. Play your game. Viola, you now have playvision.

After you save it should keep the setting without having to go through all this again. Starting a new MyCareer you will have to do it again(maybe).

You can also use these programs to turn autosave off, max SP, remove attribute caps for positions, assign custom slider/settings for My Career, etc. A lot of stuff. Dont ask me how cuz I haven't tried them. I was only interested in fixing PlayVision. Google it.
it only works if you do this before the first game of a new nba season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #26
Pro

Bunselpower32's Arena

OVR: 8

The patch ruined the game for me last year, I don't even want one, I've pretty much gotten slider sets going...

Last year the patch took away the scoreboard, silenced the commentary, and didn't fix the gameplay, just changed where the cheese points were, so I had to find them all over again. The patch is actually the reason I stopped playing 2k last year. The Show 12 helped too, but mostly the patch.

- Rick Wise
Old 03-20-2013, 11:44 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

March will be over in a week or so and we still have no news regarding the PC patch. smh
Old 03-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #28
MVP

Phreezy P's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by homicide1550
March will be over in a week or so and we still have no news regarding the PC patch. smh
When was the patch released last year for PC?

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
Old 03-22-2013, 01:48 AM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
When was the patch released last year for PC?
It was released first week of March last year. I tweeted Ronnie2K about it and as usual, didn't get any response at all..
Old 03-22-2013, 10:35 AM   #30
New Ork Giants

Goffs's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by homicide1550
It was released first week of March last year. I tweeted Ronnie2K about it and as usual, didn't get any response at all..
It was released that early? hmmmm yeah keep buggin Ronnie about the patch if not him then tweet LD2k as well....
Old 03-23-2013, 03:46 AM   #31
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I asked about this some time ago but never got an answer.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by siraulo23
it only works if you do this before the first game of a new nba season?
I've never tried it mid season, and now that I've tried I couldn't get it to work. If you can't get it to work type %appdata% into the Windows search box and go to the folder Roaming>2K Sports>NBA2K13 and put the Saves folder on the desktop. Do the guide and start a new season until it works. Save it. After that, merge the save file on the desktop with the new one created in it's place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »