Home

@derito NBA 2K14 Draft Class 2014

This is a discussion on @derito NBA 2K14 Draft Class 2014 within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2014, 11:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3

@derito NBA 2K Draft Class 2014 Features:
2014 NBA Draft Combine Measurements
Updated Ratings & Potentials;
Updated positions;
Accurate players numbers;
All players correct School/Country;
Accurate Tendencies;
Accurate accessories and colors;
Accurate all Signatures Skills to all prospects;
All Players have the correct dunk packages and rookie layups;
All players have correct Birth Date;
All players have their correct Strengths & Weaknesses;
Updated Muscle Tones, Skin Tones, and Body Types;
Updated Signature Animations
Compatible with the Alby's Roster & Default 2K Roster

2014 Draft Class CPU Logic
-Is impossible to fix and you will see a less acurate draft for example: 1st pick will be between Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid, Dante Exum and Gary Harris. CPU Usually select most of times Andrew Wiggins & Gary Harris... (Dante Exum is selected first if the 1st pick goes to Orlando), (Joel Embiid is selected first if the 1st pick goes to the Lakers).
-CPU will never take Jabari Parker before Taking Andrew Wiggins and if Wiggins be take as 1st pick then Jabari Parker will be take in the next or 2 picks after. The same is applied to Joel Embiid & Jusuf Nurkic, Dante Exum & Marcus Smart... I don't know why but the Game take Noah Vonleh & Aaron Gordon before Julius Randle.
-The players who have problematic tendency to raise to the top 20 are Isaiah Austin, & to many Shooting Guards.
-The draft order doesn't work very well because is bugged.

Like Mauroth said:
As you well know, 2k IA when selecting during the draft is bugged. There are two possible solutions then:
-manipulate overalls in order to have a highly realistic draft selection -> very unrealistic on mid term
-Have the most accurate ratings, be aware that draft order will not be perfect, but totally enjoy the association long term

Potential Logic
:arrow: Like we all know From 2000 to 2009 the NBA Average 4 or 5 all stars per draft...
But Since everybody knows and say that 2014 draft is very Strong so the draft should produce near the same as the 2003 draft class that had 8 all stars from them 2 future Hall of Fame members (LeBron James & Dwyane Wade), 2 Perennial All Stars (Carmelo Anthony & Chris Bosh), and the other All-Stars (Chris Kaman, David West, Josh Howard & Mo Williams) & that draft all so produced to many Starters and Role players that had a fine and long career in the NBA like Kirk Hinrich, Kyle Korver, Matt Bonner, Boris Diaw, Luke Ridnour, Kendrick Perkins, Leandro Barbosa, Jason Kapono, Steve Blake, Zaza Pachulia, Keith Bogans, Carlos Delfino, Travis Outlaw, Dahntay Jones, T. J. Ford, Mickaël Piétrus, Nick Collison... Using that logic in the 2014 draft class all people expect have the same or better results so i gave the potential using a tier system and some examples are above:

:arrow: Andrew Wiggins & Joel Embiid = Potential Superstar/Hall of Famer
:arrow: Jabari Parker & Dante Exum = Potential Perennial All Star
:arrow: Julius Randle, Aaron Gordon, Noah Vonleh, Zach LaVine = Potential All Stars
:arrow: Marcus Smart, Gary Harris, Doug McDermott, James Young, Nik Stauskas & some others = Potential Starters

Previews:

Jabari Parker(Is The Best Offensive player of the draft class if u change whim to PF/SF)

Doug McDermott
(NBA Draft Combine Athleticism Test Results Made his Overall Raise because 36.5” max vert, 11.10 lane agility, 3.29 sprint... with this Stats he didn't only show solid athleticism for a 3, tying with TJ Warren for the fastest lane agility among the SF group. Amazingly, his 36.5 max vert was just .5 inch lower than "freak athlete" KJ McDanels. His scores in the testing show that he is at least not a slouch athletically and should help promote the idea of his being a solid rotation player with a ready made role.

Jordan Adams (NBA Draft Combine Athleticism Test Results Made his Overall Lower because 24.5” no-step vert, 29.5” max vert, 12.13 lane agility, 3.50 sprint is a Stat makes him Slower SG in the draft... Even though he was known much more for his skill set and instincts opposed to athleticism, his numbers were surprisingly low. Now we know the likely reason behind his having 0 dunks in 2081 minutes of college play. His lack of explosive ability off the bounce was not the only thing that stood out, as his ¾ sprint was well below average for a SG as well.

2014 Draft Class DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/63...Draft+Class.7z

NBA 2K14 Draft Class Guide & 2014 Draft Spreadsheet (For CF IDs and Ratings):
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2h...Spreadsheet.7z

INSTRUCTIONS
1-Copy the CyberFaces Files and paste it in your main NBA2K14 folder.
3-Copy the Draft class files to %appdata% :

Start > Run > Type : %appdata%, then find 2K Sports\NBA 2K14\Saves and paste the draft class's.
for XP users: C:\Documents and Settings\[your user name]\Application Data\2K Sports\NBA 2K14\Saves
for Vista or Win 7 users: C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K14\Saves

Credits
2K Sports - The Game
Bamz - Cyberfaces
Mauroth - Advises and help
DraftExpress, NBADraft.net, ESPN, Bleacher Report, Jumper Brasil & other sites - Mock Drafts, Scouting Reports, Articles, Comparisons, Measurements.
DraftExpress, Youtube & CityLeagueHoopsTV- 2014 NBA Draft Video Scouting Reports, 2014 NBA Draft Workouts & Highlight Videos (That allowed me to see the Signature Animations of the players)
Sports Reference College Basketball, DraftExpress - Stats

Enjoy your Association

Last edited by Aderito; 05-28-2014 at 11:23 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2014, 07:03 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: @derito NBA 2K14 Draft Class 2014

Dude, THANK YOU!!!!

I have been waiting for a good updated draft class!
Old 06-04-2014, 11:15 AM   #3
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hey Good job, but you have a few faceless players
Old 06-16-2014, 05:43 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 5

Great job, man! Thanks a ton. Might want to look into tendencies, though. I am using Alby's roster and some of the rookies are shooting too much. G Robinson III (Miami) and Gary Harris (Denver) both shot over 30 FGs when I played them. I'm only a few games into the season, but I will let you know if I see anything else like this. Appreciate this class a lot, I know how much work goes into it. Thanks again!
Old 06-29-2014, 03:13 PM   #5
Just started!

Is there a place where I can download a ton of fictional draft classes for 2k14 on pc? The draft classes generated by the game are really unrealistic. I've enjoyed using the "real" draft classes of 2014 and 2015 that others have made, but after that, I would like to use fictional draft classes that people have worked on that are a bit more realistic. I can't seem to find a thread on this in this forum. Please let me know if such a source exists. Thank you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2014, 07:43 PM   #6
Rookie

Has this been updated yet w/ the final draftees for both rounds ? If so, could you possibly upload the spreadsheet w/ ratings, attributes, etc.

Thanks. Great work.
Old 07-13-2014, 10:21 PM   #7
Just started!

How can these be in the roster? after loading the draft class, what happens next?
Old 08-10-2014, 04:31 PM   #8
Just started!

What about for windows 8? I'm kind of loss in here....

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »