Home

Looking for PC editors for big 2K18 project

This is a discussion on Looking for PC editors for big 2K18 project within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2018, 02:52 AM   #1
NBA Ratings Wizard

OVR: 14
Looking for PC editors for big 2K18 project

Hi NBA 2K18 PC community! For those unfamiliar with me or my work, I've spent the past several years developing a system for auto-generating ratings for the NBA 2K series using sophisticated real-world analytics techniques. This system works not just for modern day players, but for any player in NBA history. And all without fan bias or superstar overrating. How a player performs on the court, that's how they'll perform in the game, and the difference over what is delivered out of the box is phenomenal. For more info about that work, you can check out my thread at https://forums.operationsports.com/f...h-ratings.html

However, in this generation of 2K games, due to a mediocre interface and an ever-increasing wealth of tweakable parameters for players, coaches, and teams alike, it's just no longer reasonable to expect one or two roster creators to be able to crank out a complete set without months of long nights flipping numbers with a keyboard or controller. By the time the roster releases, it's either incomplete or the community is no longer interested. So, I bring you Sportscrunch, which is the new group founded with a devotion to a multi-platform true NBA simulation experience. No longer will the PC version of the game be deprived of options for rosters with great gameplay and up-to-date player authenticity. Our mission is that there is strength in numbers, and there exists a very strong community with a wealth of information about both the NBA and the game itself. If we tap into our collective, we can all help create something enjoyable quickly and efficiently. We at Sportscrunch are eight members strong, but we can always use more help. That's where you come in. Send me a message and I'll tell you more about our opportunities and where you can possibly fit in. Thanks for your time.

Sonicmage NBA 2K18 Ratings 2017-18 season
Link to Ratings 1996-2017
Link to Ratings 1973-1996
Link to Ratings All-time

Discussion found here
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »