Home

Attention to Detail 2k20 (by CelticLG) - PC Version!

This is a discussion on Attention to Detail 2k20 (by CelticLG) - PC Version! within the NBA 2K PC Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2019, 05:39 PM   #1
Rookie

Timmsoski's Arena

OVR: 0
Attention to Detail 2k20 (by CelticLG) - PC Version!

Hello fellow PC players! Like many, I am a massive fan of CelticLG's Attention to Detail roster, however at the moment it is only available to PS4 users. I know the roster was ported over to PC last year, and I have started doing the same this year.

So far, I have done all the badges and started tendencies and signature shots. It's not a lot, but it's a start. I am using the spreadsheets linked in the original Attention to Detail thread.

Unfortunately during the weekdays, I won't be able to do any work on the roster. I wondered if anyone else is available and willing to help me do some of the work and get this roster on PC asap because playing myLeague with the 2k base roster is unbearable!

Sreister has already offered his assistance, however, like me his time is somewhat limited.

If you are interested, please do drop me a PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-10-2019, 11:19 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Attention to Detail 2k20 (by CelticLG) - PC Version!

I wish u guys luck. This is great for our community

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
Old 11-11-2019, 12:27 PM   #3
Rookie

Sreister's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah, if anyone has any time to spare or have worked on rosters like this with multiple others, let us know. Right now we just plan to work on it, save it online, and tell the other what we did and what's left, rinse and repeat. There's a lot to do yet, so any time spent on this helps.

We both use Discord so if you want, we can get a group chat going in there.
Old 11-14-2019, 09:29 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmsoski
Hello fellow PC players! Like many, I am a massive fan of CelticLG's Attention to Detail roster, however at the moment it is only available to PS4 users. I know the roster was ported over to PC last year, and I have started doing the same this year.

So far, I have done all the badges and started tendencies and signature shots. It's not a lot, but it's a start. I am using the spreadsheets linked in the original Attention to Detail thread.

Unfortunately during the weekdays, I won't be able to do any work on the roster. I wondered if anyone else is available and willing to help me do some of the work and get this roster on PC asap because playing myLeague with the 2k base roster is unbearable!

Sreister has already offered his assistance, however, like me his time is somewhat limited.

If you are interested, please do drop me a PM.
Thanks a lot bro !! I tried it today and its totally a different experience. I used a combination of Schnaidts sliders with the movement off shadymike to prevent players skating around. Its still a bit hard for me though Keep up the work.
Old 11-14-2019, 12:44 PM   #5
Rookie

Hey guys, maybe i can help ? I have lots of time the coming 2 months at least. Im not used to modding rosters though but i can learn. Are you modding all of the stuff ingame i suppose ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2019, 01:47 PM   #6
Rookie

Sreister's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnwest2019
Hey guys, maybe i can help ? I have lots of time the coming 2 months at least. Im not used to modding rosters though but i can learn. Are you modding all of the stuff ingame i suppose ?

That'd be great! It's not even modding, it's just getting in the roster and editing using quick edit to edit what needs done. It's simple to do, but very time consuming. I haven't even had time to tackle much of it, so the more we get to help and talk about it the better. If you have a discord, PM me or Timm and we can get you involved!
Old 11-29-2019, 09:11 PM   #7
Farewell and 'ado

DocHolliday's Arena

OVR: 19

Any chanve this is still chugging along?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-02-2019, 04:29 PM   #8
Rookie

Sreister's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Any chanve this is still chugging along?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Hey!

So yeah, we are getting there!! I can't really put an ETA out there, but we feel we are well over half way done. I feel terrible because even though I was one of the first guys to start this, I've worked on it the least! Luckily we have some really hard working guys working on this. Unfortunately with the Holidays coming up, it might be a little slow going, I know it will be for me. Hopefully we can finish this before Christmas, but I can't make that promise.

But to answer you question, yes, it's still moving and making some good progress!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K PC Forum »