Home

First NBA Live 09 Screenshots

This is a discussion on First NBA Live 09 Screenshots within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2008, 08:54 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Thumbs up Re: First NBA Live 09 Screenshots

The bottom line is if live 09 makes the improvements in animation from 08 to 09 like madden did then live is on the right track back to the top. I'm gonna buy it regardless. I enjoyed 08 but it did have things that begged the s@#t out of me. If they can fix those things with the animations i'll be happy. I can't see ea taking steps back from 08 so i know this year will be enen better. Alot of people bash ea games but they are really opening their ear to the community, so im sure those bugs will be addressed. I grew up on live from back in the genesis days so i'm still amped at the progress the game has made the last 15 years. Can't wait for some videos showing the improved animations
Old 06-04-2008, 09:39 PM   #34
MVP

bateman11's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: First NBA Live 09 Screenshots

Thing is, we know the game will look good. So these screens aren't much help right now. Thing is, we need t osee the game in motion. How well the players move and interact with defenders, how the bodies collide and bump inside. How the ball interacts with players hands and the rim.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:48 PM   #35
G.O.A.T.

TMagic's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
I waited to see how this thread would turn out and wow! The trolls came out of no where, with instant Live and EA bashing! Please take your ignorance and pointless thoughts to the 2k threads. You don't plan on picking this up, so why bother to comment!
Seriously.

I don't even play Live and that bugs the heck out of me. They come in here just to post the same o' nonsense. "Live Sucks", "Live looks like crap. Look at Gasol's eyelashes. They all ****ed up.", "Live is pure garbage", "2K is gonna kill Live."

Who cares? It's so damn childish. What kind of response are they looking to get? What are you really looking to get out of their posts? Do they feel better now that they bashed Live?

I just don't get where all the hatred and criticism comes from. It's really lame.

I'm done now...The screenshots look great as they always do. I'm curious to how much improvement they'll have from this point up until the game's release since they already look this good. And like everyone else said, I would like to see some videos.

Twitter: @ThoseFools

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEC...cd41cJK2238sIA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2008, 09:54 PM   #36
Rookie

Looking at the trolling in this thread and some in the Madden section, I am kind of disappointed that the mods do not clean it up a bit more. Anyway, the pictures look impressive as always, but I am waiting for the gameplay videos to see if the series has take another step forward. I hope it has.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:16 PM   #37
Rookie

You realize how early of a build it is, and there are no 2K9 screenshots, and even if they didn't improve from last year, 2K9 will NEVER be able to compete with graphics in LIVE so no on here should be talking.
Old 06-04-2008, 10:43 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 6
Wow one would think for first images, EA would at least put their BEST photos up, but these zoomed in players faces look horrific for (2009). I am not a EA basher, I just want a good game, I know they released these as the Lakers and Celtics are playing, but show me the MONEY!
Old 06-04-2008, 10:45 PM   #39
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Birthday Boy
You realize how early of a build it is, and there are no 2K9 screenshots, and even if they didn't improve from last year, 2K9 will NEVER be able to compete with graphics in LIVE so no on here should be talking.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-04-2008, 11:05 PM   #40
All Star

OVR: 49

nothing looks diffirent to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »