Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-29-2009, 09:50 PM   #889
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Minsta, any way you could capture a video showing LBJ's updated jumper. Super B sent me a message saying that they updated it. If you could do that, I'd appreciate it greatly brotha.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #890
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

OVR: 17

Sure bro.....but it will have to be thru easports world. I dont have any kind of video capture stuff for my computer. Try searcing easports world as well. Just type in Lebron/LBJ/James etc and you can search the videos. But I will try and get that for you soon. You just want a straight pull up jumper right ??? No leaning or fadeaways....
Old 06-29-2009, 10:38 PM   #891
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

Yeah, just a straight up jumper. From the side or front, or both, it doesn't matter. I just want to see what they changed it to via the DNA. I appreciate it. Always coming through for me, haha.

Easportsworld is fine. I'll go search there, but I don't know if I found any the other day with an update. Most are OMG LBJZ duNZorZ!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #892
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

WTF......here you go.

NOTE: These 2 clips were taken from game 6 of the ECF from May 30, 2009 "Rewind Game". So if the jumper was changed during the season it for sure is changed for this rewind game. Compare to it what you've seen before. Honestly, I only use the Raptors bro......so if the sig jumper was tweaked from the beginning of the season I can't tell. Now if you wanna break down Jose Calderon's sig jumper...I can write you a 5 page essay on that...LOL.

Anyways, the first clip is from the side and the second clip is from the front. I didn't slow down the clip. It's in real time because I think that gives the best comparison.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:46 PM   #893
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

Yeah, it's tweaked a little from what I can tell. I appreciate your help brotha. Greatly. ANd no need for the Calderon essay, haha. I break down the Cavs like you do the Raps. I was hoping they would have done away with the gooseneck arm up follow through as he stopped doing that early on in the season. He still did it on occasion, but not nearly as often as he did last year. His shot was a lot more fundamental at the end of the year.

You play on 360 or PS3?
Old 06-29-2009, 11:56 PM   #894
All Star

Mintsa's Arena

No problem bro.........I'm on PS3

Last edited by Mintsa; 06-30-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:14 AM   #895
WTF
MVP

WTF's Arena

This is what I was hoping for. Leave the arm up just for a second, and then straight back down. His fundamentals have improved so much since last year, and I was hoping that they had fixed/updated his shot to something more appropriate.

Anyway, if I pick it up tomorrow, I'll shoot you a PM and maybe we can get us a game or two of summer league online ball in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2009, 12:22 AM   #896
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Can XBL silver use this? Last time I had EA sports games on 360 NHL wouldn't let me get it from the menu,Madden you have to get to the team select in an online game so couldn't get it updated there either and NCAA wouldn't let me up vids. EA sports games don't seem very silver friendly wich is why I got them on PS3 instead but that's not an option anymore of course. Guessing it won't change for Live 10 if it's not happening now. Skate is cool about it though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »