Home

NBA Live 365 Status Update

This is a discussion on NBA Live 365 Status Update within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-03-2008, 01:20 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 365 Status Update

Fresh with AI on the PISTONS I hope.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2008, 01:22 PM   #186
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by faster
HOW ARE THEY GOING TO GET A REALISTIC BASE ON WHAT PLAYERS ARE GOING TO DO BASED ON 1 or 2 GAMES?

They need to have some type of basis to update tendencies, etc. Geez, the season is 5 months long. This is a new feature they are working on... give them a little bit to get the kinks worked out.
I agree - but why not just leave the "old" tendencies in place until the new ones take over? This way - I can play the game over the next few days without them all playing the same.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #187
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by faster
HOW ARE THEY GOING TO GET A REALISTIC BASE ON WHAT PLAYERS ARE GOING TO DO BASED ON 1 or 2 GAMES?

They need to have some type of basis to update tendencies, etc. Geez, the season is 5 months long. This is a new feature they are working on... give them a little bit to get the kinks worked out.

Wow.... we as gamers have become unbelieveable impatient and irritable. I for one applaud how EA has made themselves available and been giving us more attention here at OS. They've done a much better job reaching out to the community and showing that they are here for us.
sorry man, but you're way off here. what about the base of the entire last season? are you suggesting that tendencies and team traits should work from a base of 3-4 games? if i follow your idea to its logical conclusion, the dna feature wouldn't go live for a few more months so they can build a base. there's a wealth of previous data available, so your argument does not fly. tmac isn't suddenly going to change his style or tendencies after 3 games. neither will nash. or kobe. or garnett...so what are they waiting for a base for? i dont get it.

i'd be all for giving them time to work things out if they didnt screw up all of the dna that shipped with the game (based on 07 data)

and it's great that they make themselves available and all, but i wish you guys would stop giving them a pass for this fiasco just because they're here occasionally on the forums to keep us updated. that has NOTHING to do with the fact that as of this morning the game is not working as advertised.

Last edited by talbain; 11-03-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #188
WW*/*FC C*mm*n*ty Mgr.

stephensonmc's Arena

OVR: 42

hey guys, things should be up****** daily now as far as lineups and NBA LIVE Rewind go. Are you getting this? We're still working out some inaccuracies we're seeing, but things should be up****** daily now.

I'll be giving you updates on DNA soon.

Last edited by stephensonmc; 11-03-2008 at 01:38 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:41 PM   #189
MVP

OVR: 10

Sweet! THanks StephensonMC!
Old 11-03-2008, 01:44 PM   #190
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc
hey guys, things should be up****** daily now as far as lineups and NBA LIVE Rewind go. Are you getting this? We're still working out some inaccuracies we're seeing, but things should be up****** daily now.

THANKS STEPHEN seems to be working here on PS3!

TIME TO REWIND SOME GAMES!
Old 11-03-2008, 01:45 PM   #191
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by talbain

i'd be all for giving them time to work things out if they didnt screw up all of the dna that shipped with the game (based on 07 data)
that was one of my big problems besides the commercials pushing the not yet activated feature, the breaking of the previous DNA, still havent gotten an answer on why they did that, nor will I expect one.

Nor will I understand why one of the dev said they were going to wait until each team had 1 game under their belt before activating DNA but never did.

Why couldn't they have just kept 07's DNA as it was shipped with, then adjusted daily from there?

Is that so difficult to do for crying out loud?
oy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #192
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephensonmc

Thank you sir. I'm on 360 and rewind games are working for me - I've played them the last 2 nights.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »