Home

Da_Czar's Dynamic Season Challenge #2

This is a discussion on Da_Czar's Dynamic Season Challenge #2 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 12-07-2009, 01:09 PM   #25
NBA 2K Gameplay Producer, Offensive AI System - SIM NATION

Da_Czar's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: Da_Czar's Dynamic Season Challenge #2

Great writeups guys !!!! Thanks for takin part and big shot out Kid man great fricken victory. My scores have been too embarrasinv to post. Let's just say I didn't win either game. LOL

I'll play good basketball but it's just too easy firths other team to hit you for a 10 point run that your offense can't answer then I get frustrated and start making bonehead plays ......

Great job to everyone who attempted this madness Kids got me fired up about trying again!!!!!!
Catch me on that #SimNation #SimHangOut Friday's @ 10:00 pm est https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N7yxMiElOpMl_B
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #26
All Star

Tha_Kid's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
ok, I'm just skeptical because even with celtics or lakers people don't shoot those percentage on a none rewind DNA game so unless you were only making layups or dunks without any midrange game it's just hard to believe the nets shoot that percentage when that night NBA stats show 44% and 34% for then.
Well yeah 50% games are rare but they happen. Rewind doesn't lock you in to that night's percentages, I think people get it confused and think Rewind DNA does more than it claims to. You still play the game, there isn't a script you're loosely sticking to. It is based off what players are doing going into the game, not what they did in the game.

Czar, I hear you on the runs. If I wasn't doing the challenge, those Laker runs would've broke the game right open, and while the one in the 4th did, it was only tough D that got me back from the 3rd quarter run. The Mavs played more uptempo and didn't have the help D of the Lakers, both of which helped the Nets immensely.

Last edited by Tha_Kid; 12-07-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:10 AM   #27
MVP

OVR: 34

I'm actually able to play starters vs starters pretty even.

The problem is that Brook Lopez cannot stay on the court LOL... The second I have to go into the bench, the game is over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »