Home

NBA LIVE 15 Review

This is a discussion on NBA LIVE 15 Review within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-28-2014, 10:39 PM   #33
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: NBA LIVE 15 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
^^ Sure NBA Live is not there yet, and who knows if it's going to get there this generation, when the base of the foundation was Live 14. But I was expecting a but higher score. I think NBA Live 08 received around 6.9, and no way that game was any better, not even in 2007-08.

EDIT: Didn't Live 07 (360) receive a 6 from IGN?

The review is good in that he criticises basketball issues. Open / contested shot bug clearly shown, mentions pick and roll being excellent etc. The core of the review is basketball based.

5.5 seems very low though and most ****** gamers won't buy a '5.5' game for full price.
Old 10-28-2014, 11:07 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0

i bought the game and have been playing all day finding a way too like it but i just cant , i feel like its either shoot a 3 which easily goes in call a pick and roll or drive to the basket and score an easy layup , im also not too fond of the dribbling ill go for a simple crossover but its like the player slides into the paint everytime i try especially on a fastbreak the visuals arent wat i thought they would be some players faces are way off the post game isnt very good at all , just not what i expected it too be as much of a live fan i am this game doesnt do it for me
Old 10-28-2014, 11:14 PM   #35
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCharisma
i bought the game and have been playing all day finding a way too like it but i just cant , i feel like its either shoot a 3 which easily goes in call a pick and roll or drive to the basket and score an easy layup , im also not too fond of the dribbling ill go for a simple crossover but its like the player slides into the paint everytime i try especially on a fastbreak the visuals arent wat i thought they would be some players faces are way off the post game isnt very good at all , just not what i expected it too be as much of a live fan i am this game doesnt do it for me
I haven't played it, but from all the videos I've seen, it looks like it's not the year of the midrange, to say the least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 11:19 PM   #36
MVP

swac07's Arena

OVR: 4

Fair review from ign actually id give it a 6 if they fix the clipping

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk
Old 10-28-2014, 11:32 PM   #37
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
NBA LIVE 15 Review

Solid review by IGN...simply can't ignore the stuff that they mentioned...but it's a great foundation to build on...
Old 10-28-2014, 11:39 PM   #38
Rookie

Marc_Rez's Arena

OVR: 6

I have to admit after playing the Live 15 Demo I was really impressed with this game this year. EA took a step in the right direction this time. I think they finally got it right and now they just have to continue to build on this platform.

Good Job Guys!
Old 10-28-2014, 11:48 PM   #39
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc_Rez
I have to admit after playing the Live 15 Demo I was really impressed with this game this year. EA took a step in the right direction this time. I think they finally got it right and now they just have to continue to build on this platform.

Good Job Guys!
This has to be the most posted phrase in the history of the NBA Live forum. It should be the slogan of the game. Needs to be the large heading in the back of the box.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:30 AM   #40
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

I never thought I'd see the day when non sports focused gaming sites like Polygon and IGN evaluated a sports game with a more critical eye than many(not all) veteran OS posters. Strange days indeed.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »