Home

Old 09-21-2015, 10:26 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ballhogs

Glad to know I can play with CPU I was getting frustated with ball hogs...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2015, 03:58 PM   #42
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeetown
Glad to know I can play with CPU I was getting frustated with ball hogs...
Yeah...choose play with friends then choose open to public. Last 5 Games I Played With One Other human team mate all games. Rest were cpu teammates. Must more fun. Less lag too.
Old 09-21-2015, 04:27 PM   #43
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligx
I literally get more SP when I'm in a game where people pass the ball around and we lose than winning with some ballhogging piece of **** doing iso the whole time scoring easily on his own doing dunks or layups.

Since I cannot do **** on offense to increase my team grade I try playing good defense and I do but live's fail system rarely recognizes my good defense. There are so many possessions where I "force" my intellectually challenged opponent to take a bad shot and do I get rewarded ? NOPE.

There are even times on offense where I set picks and my ballhogging teammate score off of it and again I'm not rewarded. I was averaging 4k+ pro-am points for a while but then all the 10 year olds kept showing up and my pro am grade avg tanked. I had games where I barely got a few hundred. Oh and the worst ballhogs are the ones who only take contested shots the entire time when there are 2 other teammates WIDE OPEN. I give up. I played the **** out of 2k15 and I will give props to EA for their servers. Most games I didn't notice much lag, such an improvement over whatever fail servers 2k is running.
I'm just going to come out and say it -- there are a lot of 2K15 low basketball IQ cheesers that are migrating to the Live 16 demo since 2K15 is dead. I think this problem will rectify when 2K16 drops. They will go back to the 2K series and I think Live will attract a more serious crowd who wants to play team ball.

I'm a 2K fan but I grew up with NBA Live, so I'll support both titles. However, I recognize which community is probably responsible for the more frustrating experiences.

P.S. EA servers are much better than 2K so far, I agree. No lag here.
Old 09-21-2015, 04:39 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG_Almighty
I'm just going to come out and say it -- there are a lot of 2K15 low basketball IQ cheesers that are migrating to the Live 16 demo since 2K15 is dead. I think this problem will rectify when 2K16 drops. They will go back to the 2K series and I think Live will attract a more serious crowd who wants to play team ball.

I'm a 2K fan but I grew up with NBA Live, so I'll support both titles. However, I recognize which community is probably responsible for the more frustrating experiences.

P.S. EA servers are much better than 2K so far, I agree. No lag here.
wow, bold statement
Old 09-22-2015, 07:32 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigballa21
wow, bold statement
No joke. The other guy offers assertions but no actual evidence.

I play the other game religiously, and I ain't no ball hog.

My assertion, for which i offer no evidence, is that the divide is between online players who have actually played basketball under a good coach in the real world, and everyone else.

Those under the first group *will tend* to play Live Run the right way and not ball hog. (They'll also tend to create players that aren't shooters or slashers, but rather bigs, stretch fours, etc.) Those in the other group will tend to play ugly, selfish basketball.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Twitter: @PopcornJones77
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2015, 08:02 AM   #46
Rookie

Macs Power's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopcornJones77
No joke. The other guy offers assertions but no actual evidence.

I play the other game religiously, and I ain't no ball hog.

My assertion, for which i offer no evidence, is that the divide is between online players who have actually played basketball under a good coach in the real world, and everyone else.

Those under the first group *will tend* to play Live Run the right way and not ball hog. (They'll also tend to create players that aren't shooters or slashers, but rather bigs, stretch fours, etc.) Those in the other group will tend to play ugly, selfish basketball.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
It's probably bad to generalise but they may be more right then wrong more often than not. For example, I've received 3 messages on psn from different people who claimed I was a "beast" player because I like to rebound and pass instead of shoot. I only score 2.5 points on MyPark yet i'm called a beast. haha

Again, people who have played Live more would know that taking a contest corner three will not do you any good
Old 09-22-2015, 08:23 PM   #47
Rookie

djprologic29's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maligx
Unfortunately I'm on the ps4.
Im on ps4, im Looking for a real sim head to run with. Plentybucket42 psn
Old 09-22-2015, 08:28 PM   #48
MVP

Anyone ever looking for a big man rim protector who plays defense and normally always open under the rim(only if people passed) hit me up on psn.

psn id-Donwuann

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »