Home

NBA Live 19 Patch 1.25 Available, Includes Some Gameplay Updates & Plenty of WNBA Updates

This is a discussion on NBA Live 19 Patch 1.25 Available, Includes Some Gameplay Updates & Plenty of WNBA Updates within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2019, 04:17 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA Live 19 Patch 1.25 Available, Includes Some Gameplay Updates & Plenty of WNBA Updates

NBA Live 19 game update 1.25 is available, featuring quite a few gameplay updates, along with...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2019, 07:32 PM   #2
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA Live 19 Patch 1.25 Available, Includes Some Gameplay Updates & Plenty of WNBA

what in the????

I was excited to see Trey Lyles as one of the updated likeness only to find that they added his tattoos but left his face looking nothing like him. Not even remotely close. Confusing
Old 06-03-2019, 09:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Would have been amazing if somehow they rolled out ability to play a WNBA season. Even if it were bare bones, that would keep me engaged in NBA Live through to NBA Live 20. Missed opportunity... I would have paid for the add-on.
Old 06-04-2019, 04:04 PM   #4
Pro

zrohman's Arena

Re: NBA Live 19 Patch 1.25 Available, Includes Some Gameplay Updates & Plenty of WNBA

This is so funny. NBA Live's biggest patch of the year was basically at the NBA Finals, the time when no one is playing.

Biggest patch releases and you have less than five comments.

We had more player likeness updates in this patch than probably the entire year. More gameplay tuning than ever. And this game is so far gone that no one is commenting.

I bought live 19, 18, and so on, and have since Live 14 came out. I just find it crazy that no one plays.

I stopped playing last year when Bogdan Bogdanovic was black for half the year, this year I stopped playing because rotations were so bad that I couldn't play online, and couldn't get people to start that should start, etc. Later in the year and we still have multiple people that were signed months ago that still aren't even in the game.

HUGE PROPS to the dev team for a big patch. And I hope and pray they can get rosters right, if they get rosters right next year and keep this up I will be playing for sure! I love the support! But it seems like they were so bad with rosters and other things through the year that people just gave up.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:19 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
This is so funny. NBA Live's biggest patch of the year was basically at the NBA Finals, the time when no one is playing.

We had more player likeness updates in this patch than probably the entire year. More gameplay tuning than ever. And this game is so far gone that no one is commenting.

I bought live 19, 18, and so on, and have since Live 14 came out. I just find it crazy that no one plays.

I stopped playing last year when Bogdan Bogdanovic was black for half the year, this year I stopped playing because rotations were so bad that I couldn't play online, and couldn't get people to start that should start, etc. Later in the year and we still have multiple people that were signed months ago that still aren't even in the game.

HUGE PROPS to the dev team for a big patch. And I hope and pray they can get rosters right, if they get rosters right next year and keep this up I will be playing for sure! I love the support! But it seems like they were so bad with rosters and other things through the year that people just gave up.

Shoot, we still playing live run.

The one thing it seems they did that sucks is they made wing defenders contest radius larger, but I think that was the patch before. I like the passed up good look penalty and that some impacts are +6 now, but wing d is already the best build no reason to give them /us a larger impact radius.

What they need to patch is the leader boards. I got like 3 or 4 gms played this month and I don't qualify for the monthly leader board, but they got people with like ten games played on the overall leader board. That's garbage. You should need 50 or 100 games by now to be on there. Clean up a lot of the dudes who played for like a week.

But Yea live is still live haha. We still playing. Like I said you see the Same dudes a lot but you can almost always get a 5v5 so that's good enough for me.

You should get some live run in man. Sure some games have dudes who make you wanna pull your hair out but when you get a good game it feels really competitive and almost real. Even w weird animations it's like ten people going at each other at high speed. Subtle adjustments, etc. I do share the hope they continue building but I've played a good amount this yr. Like 350 gms of 5s n maybe 150 3s. Plus offline/court battles before I got bored of it.

-Smak
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2019, 10:21 PM   #6
Armchair GM

TecmoZack's Arena

OVR: 7

Pretty awesome that we are probably a month out from Live 20 info and they are still going strong with updates. Especially for gameplay.

On the Xbox - xPonchoChief
Old 06-04-2019, 11:30 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman

Nah not really, every Live fan is just using the nba Live reddit not 2ks operation sports
Old 06-05-2019, 03:47 PM   #8
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnoodle321
Nah not really, every Live fan is just using the nba Live reddit not 2ks operation sports
I look at it this way. Operation Sports is where offline, franchise people hang out. Reddit is where online players hang out. That right there sums up live in my books and why there is no activity for Live on here. The game is completely geared towards online play. Which makes sense because it’s actually quite fun.

Offline franchise is terrible though. You guys probably remember me loving this game after release and it truly was a real surprise hit for me. They managed to patch every bit of fun out of it. The steals are out of control. Nobody gets open and the cpu has no semblance of a three game.

I tried a couple franchise games after this latest patch and everything is just so frustrating. I so loved this game out of the box and now this is truly one of my biggest disappointments in gaming this year.

I completely understand the focus on online and with the 2k juggernaut, it’s probably a smart move as that’s where 2k struggles the most, but it doesn’t mean I can’t be disappointed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »